Questions about equipoise and other compunds for my goals

cominghhh

Stats: To get reacquainted

34 y/o
6'1"
195lbs
10-11% bf
Lifting since I was 16 y/o
Last cycle: Test C 300mg only (kept it simple this time)

Goal: Increase work out put, cardio, cut 5-10lbs while maintaining lean muscle and strength.

Recently, I pick up EQ. I've never ran this compound before and have little experience with it. Obviously, I know what EQ's function is, but again, it was never a part of a past cycle.

I've read EQ needs to be ran higher than 400-600mg, but I'm curious to know what the proper dose would be, so I get the most benefit from it?

Also, on pinning days, should they be broken up twice a week, EOD, just one injection, ect?..

Lastly, what would be a compound similar to EQ, or better, in your opinions?

Thanks!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

EQ is a compound that I really enjoy. For the first time, I’d say anywhere between 600-800mg is solid. You can pin it twice a week.

i would not run it any less than 600 mg per week... just remember it needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum

Yeah man, the sweet spot is 600-800mg per week, and EQ is pretty awesome and versatile for any goal. Defnitely one of my favorites

That's what I've read.. I don't know why it gets so much hate like it doesn't work or something. I think people's expectations are too high and their work output is too low lol...
Yeah man, the sweet spot is 600-800mg per week, and EQ is pretty awesome and versatile for any goal. Defnitely one of my favorites

people expect the world from everything and dont truly understand how things work or what they do and then they come to conclusions that are more fiction than reality... if you understand eq, how it works and what it does then you will be very pleased with it

Thinking about Test/EQ for my next bulk something like 400test 800 EQ. Thoughts on dosages?

Last edited:
That's what I've read.. I don't know why it gets so much hate like it doesn't work or something. I think people's expectations are too high and their work output is too low lol...

Yep its today's instant gratification generation.

Top Bottom