napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about on-cycle and post cycle back to TRT

tomoperst

Dylan,

First off, thank you for what you do. I have been following you for over a year now.

I am 36 years old 5'7", 184lbs, around 12 to 14% body fat and have been lifting consistently for the past 5 years ( I lifted when I was younger, but stopped after kids for a while). I am currently on TRT under the supervision of a doctor. I am taking 140ml once a week of Test Cypionate and at this dose I have had no issues with estrogen.

I have never ran a cycle before and have always been natural, but after seeing and feeling the results of TRT for the past eight months I started thinking about it. I keep finding conflicting information about how to proceed and trust your expertise.

I was thinking about running Test E at 300ml a week for a twelve week cycle. After seeing my results with just 140ml I think I could make great gains at this amount.

My main two questions are, what dosage of aromatase inhibitor would you recommend I take weekly to keep my estrogen in check on cycle? Second I have read that there is no need for PCT because I will be going back to my original TRT dose of 140ml Test C post cycle. Is that true/recommend and if so would I need some kind of aromatase inhibitor to bridge me back from 300ml to 140ml to avoid an estrogen spike during that time.

I hope this makes sense, thank you in advance for you help, any advise would be awesome.

You’ll need aromasin at 12.5mg every other day and just go return to TRT after cycle. You won’t need post cycle therapy.

bro if you ran 300 ML of test a week then you would fucking kill yourself... its MG, not ML... 12.5 mg every other day of aromasin... clealrly if you are on trt you dont need a pct...

No pct needed if you are on TRT. Your AI dose will depend on how sensitive you are, but if you don't need one at 140mg per week and want to run 300, I'd start with about 12.5mg EOD and assess it from there. That should work well for most people, but some need less than that at that dose

Top Bottom