napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions

Mexikraut

Hey there guys,
Soooo I'm on rad140 (20mg) carderine (20mg) mk 1k and creatine. Here is my question: I been to a Male clinic today and I received TRT ... should I stop the rad 140 and switch compounds? I watched several dude's on you tube saying its crazy gains time if you do TRT and sarms but as I know from Dylan's videos rad 140 is what would be the sarms testosterone . I also have another question: so I spent a lot of money on esarms products
And the bottles dont have a esarms logo on it and the droppers are not marked. Should that concern me ?
Thanks for your help.
Mexikraut

i guess you may not have really watched my videos... i said in there that while rad was designed to be used as trt, it is NOT anywhere near that... ive stated that for years now...

also, if you bought direct from the esarms website, then you have their products

Hey thanks for the respond, yes I have watched them I just didn't know if its wise to run TRT and RAD 140 together.

Just my 2 cents.
It is ok to run trt and rad 140.
However I believe you should get your trt dosage dialed in and consistent before adding anything. That would give you a good base to build on and you would have base line blood work to start with. Watch and return to while on cycle.
I do not see how the doctor can get your trt established while you are on sarms that are suppressive.

I am assuming your just starting trt? Unless I miss understood.

Hey there, before I stared my sarms cycle I had pre bloodwork done and based on my pre blood she gave me testosterone, I did how ever mentioned to here I'm currently on a sarms cycle as well.

Makes since.
I know it took them a few months to get mine consistent.
Apparently my body eats up the trt. They had to keep increasing my dosage.
Now it’s consitenent but a pretty high dose.
Good luck with it all and keep us posted with your results.

Thanks man, I'm loving my sarms cycle so far(6 weeks in) but my sex life sucks even using M1 MK but I think I'm on the right way .
Thanks again!

Top Bottom