napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions

hareters

Hey Dylan,
I have been watching our videos and have been really helped by your material. You are very informative and helpful. I know that you are busy so I will get to the point. I am a college athlete and an MMA competitor. I am here primarily because I need growth and a lot of it. I am not the type that sits around hoping that magic will happen so I am willing to put in work but I need some things to guide and exponentialize my progress. I am about 165 and 6 feet tall and would like to put on as much muscle mass as possible. I was looking into anabol and tren or Dianabol. However, my only concerns are the body damage and no lasting effects. Again I am needing this mass and I am not just a kid that wants to be big. I'm thinking that this is not the route for what I need. What are other alternatives that give mass and lasting effects? Are there extreme supplements or a steroid alternative that is not damaging? Obviously, i will be in the gym as well but what direction should I be headed in? Also is there a certain gym workout that you recommend for maximizing growth? There are so many programs with differing views and exercises? What are ones to keep and utilize? Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it.

i can tell you without even hearing your full stats that you are way too undersized to start with at 165 and 6 foot... thats not even close to where you can be naturally and using steroids that undersized is going to lead to NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

You need to build a good natural base and foundation before ever using steroids. Right now you are far from that. You need to work on your diet and training. Sarms might be a good option to look into but not steroids at all

I feel like damaged ligaments is the one that sticks around the longest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the fact that you're open-minded and willing to listen to alternatives.

I'd like to know what your diet looks like.

Top Bottom