napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions

DaveFmx813

Hey all. Just made this account to get some feedback from the pros. I'm not really into weight lifting much but I do excersize and try to stay active. I'm an avid motocross rider and boxer, and these things definitely take a toll on you. I've been having serious issues with my shoulder and elbow which I believe is tennis elbow I developed from a wrist injury and the shoulder Injury from a fall a while ago. Doc said small tare, bicep tendon. Couple of my buddies are into training and weightlifting and suggested maybe Mk-677 or Mk2866? Any opinions on that? Just looking to speed my healing up while staying in the same shape and weight class. Sorry for long post. Any feedback would be very appreciated! Dave.

Both of those options will help with recovery and performance for sure. Keystone you'll run for about 12 weeks and Mk-677 will need to be ran 6-12 months min.

www.sarmsx.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all. Just made this account to get some feedback from the pros. I'm not really into weight lifting much but I do excersize and try to stay active. I'm an avid motocross rider and boxer, and these things definitely take a toll on you. I've been having serious issues with my shoulder and elbow which I believe is tennis elbow I developed from a wrist injury and the shoulder Injury from a fall a while ago. Doc said small tare, bicep tendon. Couple of my buddies are into training and weightlifting and suggested maybe Mk-677 or Mk2866? Any opinions on that? Just looking to speed my healing up while staying in the same shape and weight class. Sorry for long post. Any feedback would be very appreciated! Dave.
surprisingly, you got excellent advice bro...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the help guys! So this stuff really will help heal my ligaments and stuff? This seems like good shit!! Will 2866 make me gain a lot of weight? I'm trying to keep same weight for boxing. I will certainly be excersizing twice as much now. Any other tips before I go and start? Was reading people talking about estrogen levels spiking? Should I take testosterone pills? Keep in mind I know absolutely nothing lol. Again I really appreciate the help. Dave

Personally, I'd run Ostarine and GW. You'll love the performance enhancement of gw, for riding or boxing, or whatever actually. Mk-677 is also good, but its a long term commitment of a lot of dollars.

Thanks for the help guys! So this stuff really will help heal my ligaments and stuff? This seems like good shit!! Will 2866 make me gain a lot of weight? I'm trying to keep same weight for boxing. I will certainly be excersizing twice as much now. Any other tips before I go and start? Was reading people talking about estrogen levels spiking? Should I take testosterone pills? Keep in mind I know absolutely nothing lol. Again I really appreciate the help. Dave

Ostarine and mk can both cause you to pack on some pounds of muscle. But are great for healing.

No worries on estrogen.

You can take tongkat Ali yearlong, I do.

I'm 60 with test at 600, big believer in the stuff.

2866 wont make you gain "a lot" of weight but it can potentially add excellent lean muscle... most get at least 7 lbs. of very lean muscle on it, dependent upon how you eat and train... NO do not take testosterone "pills" LOL and sarms do not convert to estrogen man... people that report that are not taking real sarms...

Top Bottom