napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questionable blood work?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I wasn't gonna post this, but figured I should for the hell of it.

So I got my blood work done recently. I went through titan medical center, and they go through quest diagnostics. When I got my results back they said my test level was 108 on a scale of 250-1100. Estradiol levels read 20, and it said it should be less than 39, so I think I'm good here.

I am questioning the accuracy of my blood work. Maybe I'm naive to question it, but things aren't adding up. How on earth can I have a test level of 108, when this is the best shape I have ever been in? My energy, focus, and awareness levels are as high as i can remember. I am the lowest BF% I've ever been at. My strength is well above average for my weight. Right now I'm 200lb. As of now I'm dead lifting 600lbs, incline barbell bench 295 for sets of 3, squat 405 for reps. Also, my sex drive is very good. Never have a problem getting an erection or anything like that!

Now here is why I'm finding this to be sketchy. Over at Titan Medical, they really tried to push hormone replacement on me. I know I overthink sometimes but this just doesn't make sense. Then when I asked to speak to the doctor over there, they said sure no problem let me set you up for a consultation. I thought it would be free, and they told me they would charge me $100!!! I'm like F that, cancel the consultation.

Have you guys ever seen someone be able to lose body fat, keep strength/endurance up, and have a good sex drive, with test levels of 108???

Am i dumb to question their "lab work"? Jeez, now i really wish I just stuck with my own doctor. Cost me $200 for this damn blood test. Btw it was the full panel blood work that is suggested.

Maybe i should schedule an appointment with my own doctor to make sure?

Hey guys,

So I got my blood work done recently. I went through titan medical center, and they go through quest diagnostics. When I got my results back they said my test level was 108 on a scale of 250-1100. Estradiol levels read 20, and it said it should be less than 39, so I think I'm good here.

I am questioning the accuracy of my blood work. Maybe I'm naive to question it, but things aren't adding up. How on earth can I have a test level of 108, when this is the best shape I have ever been in? My energy, focus, and awareness levels are as high as i can remember. I am the lowest BF% I've ever been at. My strength is well above average for my weight. Right now I'm 200lb. As of now I'm dead lifting 600lbs, incline barbell bench 295 for sets of 3, squat 405 for reps. Also, my sex drive is very good. Never have a problem getting an erection or anything like that!

Now here is why I'm finding this to be sketchy. Over at Titan Medical, they really tried to push hormone replacement on me. I know I overthink sometimes but this just doesn't make sense. Then when I asked to speak to the doctor over there, they said sure no problem let me set you up for a consultation. I thought it would be free, and they told me they would charge me $100!!! I'm like F that, cancel the consultation.

Have you guys ever seen someone be able to lose body fat, keep strength/endurance up, and have a good sex drive, with test levels of 108???

Am i dumb to question their "lab work"? Jeez, now i really wish I just stuck with my own doctor. Cost me $200 for this damn blood test. Btw it was the full panel blood work that is suggested.

Call a endocrinologist in town and have them retest you. Tell them your concerns and retest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

as i told you, get a retest on it... go to private mdlabs and that way you are getting results that wont be given with any sort of motive

Hey guys,

Very sketchy! Doesn’t add up. Quest is a reputable lab. So, either Titan forged the testosterone results, Quest lab made a mistake, or for some reason you really have a very low test level.

But I agree. It doesn’t make sense considering the info you provided. Go to your own doctor and ask him to send your blood work out to be tested.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Unfortunately I can't go through private mdlabs cause I live in NY:/

Gonna give my doctor a call and hopefully he can set me up with an Endocrinologist.

Top Bottom