napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

[Question] Why do you need a larger needle

Well you need to get into muscle.. 1.5 ain't even that bad. Hell most doc office burry a one inch in toddlers. I know.. Got a few. Don't want that pocketing.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
witnessed that on my 1yo daughter lol.. was like holy shit that 1in is going in her leg?! but they go diagonally instead of straight in like us. it still freaked me out hahah

Team MGP

Why do people need to use 1.5 gauge needle on glutes if you have a higher body fat percentage?

Think about it. If you have more fat it's going to take a longer needle to penetrate deep enough to get into the muscle

Pinning the glutes freaks me out, I just can't get myself to do it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I use a 1 in everywhere but I'm pretty lean . I seldom use my glutes anymore I get tren cough there easiest and my right glute has a lot of scar tissue . I pin my lats most of the time

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I use 1.5 on glutes to get deep in the muscle and 1" everywhere else. Rotate between glutes, delts and quads. I liked quads till I hit a nerve last time and not done since. I think Ill go back to them this week. They were by far the easiest for me to do.

So do you do glutes standing or sitting? I've see both done on you tube, I don't know which would be easier for a first time butt pin lol

Pinning the glutes freaks me out, I just can't get myself to do it.

Pinning the glutes is the least painful but the hardest to reach. I rarely do them just because I have a hard time holding steady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do you do glutes standing or sitting? I've see both done on you tube, I don't know which would be easier for a first time butt pin lol

Standing

I use 1.5 on glutes to get deep in the muscle and 1" everywhere else. Rotate between glutes, delts and quads. I liked quads till I hit a nerve last time and not done since. I think Ill go back to them this week. They were by far the easiest for me to do.

Lol. When you hit that nerve it puts a jolt though your whole leg.

I do it standing with weight off of the side im doing. Its a little hard for me to reach but no pain at all with the 25g I use. Never tried it standing but it just sounds like it would be harder to do. Maybe im a little sick in the head but I actually enjoy pinning. Its a rush!

I do it standing with weight off of the side im doing. Its a little hard for me to reach but no pain at all with the 25g I use. Never tried it standing but it just sounds like it would be harder to do. Maybe im a little sick in the head but I actually enjoy pinning. Its a rush!
Totally a rush! I'm tryin to get a eq cycle goin. Just waiting to pin lol!

Maybe a little... I'm definitely not a fan of pinning. But I'm also a giant pussy when it comes to needles or anything medical related.

Maybe a little... I'm definitely not a fan of pinning. But I'm also a giant pussy when it comes to needles or anything medical related.

I still remember my first one. It took a few min. to build up the nerve but I spent a lot of my younger years with doctors and in hospitals. Felt like a damn pin cushion i got stuck so much. Maybe thats where the sickness started! lol Dont really bother me now.

I still remember my first one. It took a few min. to build up the nerve but I spent a lot of my younger years with doctors and in hospitals. Felt like a damn pin cushion i got stuck so much. Maybe thats where the sickness started! lol Dont really bother me now.

My first pin was scary as hell haha! That 1 inch needle looked like william wallace's sword

Top Bottom