domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Question and Thanks

Question and Thanks

Just wanted to start off by thanking Dylan and the senior membership of this site. I?ve always trusted the boards source for SARMs for the last few years and never have been let down. The customer service from Sarms4sale is amazing and the results I?ve been getting so far are truly great.

Questions:
    I?m currently on week 5 of 12
    S4
    GW50156
    LGD
    MK (Osterine)
    Rad140

Was thinking of adding SR90009 at week 6, for 12 weeks but that would run me into my mini-pct. is that ok or should I just wait for after my PCT?

I?m mostly a Crossfitter, my strength and Endurance has gone through the roof, and listening to what all you gents say... it really starts kicking in at 8 week. Can?t wait to see what that looks like. I will be posting before, mid-way and after pics. Results are amazing

All the best
    CrossfitManny

you ca definitely add it and run it through pct... its non hormonal and can be ran with anything at anytime! Definitely a great addition

Thank you brother...

happy to help

You can definitely add it in man. I love SR. So versatile. Lots of guys like to dose it 6 times per day due to the shorter half life and use it as an endurance booster and fat loss enhancer. Personally, I prefer to dose it only once per training session or event......more like a pre workout.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***