napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Sarms, receptors and TRT

markus357

I have been on TRT for approx 3 months. My doctor has me running 160mg of test cyp a week. I have experienced amazing benifits from TRT. Never had to use an AI. My body is looking like it did when i was in my 20's and responding to training even better. I have a question and have tried looking it up online but got conflicting info. I was thinking about adding a 12 week cycle of SARMS. I was looking for something that will give me the driest gains and lean me out. I cannot screw with my vision due to my job as i need perfect night vision. My questions are what SARMS would accomplish this? I have seen some people online saying that running sarms with tesosterone is counter productive because they are competing for the same androgen receptors ? Is this true ? I do not want to flood my receptors and have excess testosterone converting into estrogen. Thank you guys for any clarity

omg... this is not aimed at you man so dont take it that way but that shit is SOOO ignorant.. .i mean, in simple terms, fucking idiots that have zero clue about anything say that to basically attempt to make themselves sound smart or something i guess.. that is just fucking so stupid to say the least.. NO, they DO NOT compete for anything... NO, they do not have nearly the types of side effects as steroids and NO, they do not convert to estrogen... THEY DO provide excellent benefits with a small fraction of the side effects you get with steroids and definitely would be a great option for you.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

Thank you Dylan, what SARM or SARMS would you reccomend ? S4 looks like the driest one out there but i def need my night vision unimpaired.

I am currently about 12 percent bodyfat and looking to keep as much muscle as possible while cutting.. maybe gain some.

if you cant go with s4 then go with this

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 cardazol by Banned Nutrition

Top Bottom