napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question? Sarms

dez108

Hi dylan gemelli, .....I’ve been watching your videos for a long long time and I think your a very smart guy. The way you explain everything on your videos is like bad ass man, you go into detail pretty damn good. Your awesome bro. Hey I have some questions for I understand if you wanna charge me let me know how much you’ll charge me to answer this question.
Question? I came across this source called globalanabolicsale.com and they sell sarms .I wanna run the PCT that you recommend on one of your videos but I wanna get real sarms man I don’t wanna get fake cuz I’m not going to have a proper PCT. So my question is you think those are real sarms?
I got my goodies from Napsgear a lot of people are getting from there. If you have a better source let me know how much you’ll charge my for the info. Thank you so much Dylan for taking the time to read this email. And ones again your videos are awesome man. Thank you!

Go with esarms.com I use them myself and they are top tier legitimate sarms. They are currently running a 20% off discount too with code "dg20off" and it stacks with their bitcoin discount.

these are NOT real sarms whatsoever... DO NOT use these... esarms.com has the best quality you can find and i recommend them for you to go with

Top Bottom