napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question: S4 dosing for best results

Larrya

I know that you should do split doses of 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon. Currently I take my first dose at 9:00 a.m. and my second dose at 3:00 p.m. I go to the gym after work around 6:30 p.m. Would it be beneficial to time my dosages closer to my workout, like 30 mins. before I hit the gym. Or does it not matter...

With S4 the timing before a workout will not be a factor, just keep to your same protocol you are doing now..

I know that you should do split doses of 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon. Currently I take my first dose at 9:00 a.m. and my second dose at 3:00 p.m. I go to the gym after work around 6:30 p.m. Would it be beneficial to time my dosages closer to my workout, like 30 mins. before I hit the gym. Or does it not matter...

Thee is no need to dose before or around your workout. The dosing schedule you are on now, is perfect. Stick to the am dose and 4-6 hours later

Thanks everyone for clearing this up for a newbie. :cool:

absolutely brother... always ask when your unsure... im always here to help, keep that in mind... you can come to me anytime you have any questions at anytime...

Dylan,

When taking any sarm is there a wait time for it to absorb into your system before consuming food. I usually dose the S4 in the morning and then have my breakfast after, is this ok?

I dont know the absorption rate of sarms into the bloodstream, so I always give 30 minutes.

Probably un-necessary, but thats what I do.

Dylan,

When taking any sarm is there a wait time for it to absorb into your system before consuming food. I usually dose the S4 in the morning and then have my breakfast after, is this ok?
That's perfectly fine to do. It really doesn't matter if you dose your sarms then eat right afterwards. Some people eat then dose sarms too. It really doesn't matter. Do what works best for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom