napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question in regards to Tren/Anavar

hardmiter

Hi Dylan,

First off I'd like to start off by saying I'm a huge fan and really respect and appreciate all the great advice you give us viewers. So I have a friend that wants me to run a cycle with him that includes anavar and tren. I've never used steroids before this would be my first time. My question being I've never experimented with steroids would this be a good first cycle? If not what would you recommend? I'm all about safety and just want to go about it the smart way. I only want to run a cycle for a month take a pct and call it a day not something I want to keep doing. If this is a cycle you feel would be ok is it possible you could give me a run down of all I would need/dosage?? Once again thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

You seriously couldn't have watched a single video with the volume on if your asking this question

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

What do you expect too happen in a month these are some kind of magic potions

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Tren test and anavar is one of my favorite cycles, I use anavar instead of winstrol because my joints start to hurt. I also usualy drop a lot of fat on this cycle. But this is defenetly not a first cycle. You never want to run tren on a first cycle. First cycle should be test only at 350-500.

Hi Dylan,

First off I'd like to start off by saying I'm a huge fan and really respect and appreciate all the great advice you give us viewers. So I have a friend that wants me to run a cycle with him that includes anavar and tren. I've never used steroids before this would be my first time. My question being I've never experimented with steroids would this be a good first cycle? If not what would you recommend? I'm all about safety and just want to go about it the smart way. I only want to run a cycle for a month take a pct and call it a day not something I want to keep doing. If this is a cycle you feel would be ok is it possible you could give me a run down of all I would need/dosage?? Once again thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
hey brother.. first, i TRULY appreciate the support, thank you! however, it makes me wonder how you can say your a fan and then ask me if you should use tren on a first cycle? that tells me you are not really watching my videos because i even dedicated an entire video topic to this... you need to watch these videos man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaPJZObrus

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=first+cycle+dylan+gemelli

Hi Dylan,

You would never run compounds like that on a first cycle bud. Tren is for advanced users. Test only is typically a good fist cycle. What is your full stats and goals?

Top Bottom