napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question in regards anadrol crazy bulk

layertovs

Hello there im a big fan of your youtube channel and learned a lot and want to thank you for helping a lot of people out including myself. I wanted to reach out to you and ask you for some help before i start taking anadrol for the 1st time. First off i am considering to order it from crazy bulk have you tried or heard of their products?. So i plan to run test from them also for 2 months, the first month will be stacked with anadrol 50mg. In your previous videos i watched you said to take liver and kidney support is there any that you would recommend? And you take those while being on cycle right? Also im having trouble getting aromatase inhibitor where can i order it from? And you said to run pct after, which one would you use and what is trt as you mentioned?

Bro you need to stop whatever you're planning on doing. There are so many issuses here first crazy bulk is one of this biggest scams ever it's fake. If you watch Dylan's videos you should know about pct and that he would never recommend someone take anadrol for a first cycle. Please provide your age,weight,bodyfat,height, and years you've been training. You need to get the word steroids out of your head before you make an uninformed decision.

crazy bulk? what? have you bothered to look at the products in there? bro, you dont have any idea what you are doing, absolutely none... no WAY you should use anadrol... anadrol is for ADVANCED users only and why are you even talking about trt? good lord man... please, dont even THINK about using steroids... you are in so far over your head... just stop... you need to stick around the forum here and learn because you are just so far gone on this its incredible..

Hello there im a big fan of your youtube channel and learned a lot and want to thank you for helping a lot of people out including myself. I wanted to reach out to you and ask you for some help before i start taking anadrol for the 1st time. First off i am considering to order it from crazy bulk have you tried or heard of their products?. So i plan to run test from them also for 2 months, the first month will be stacked with anadrol 50mg. In your previous videos i watched you said to take liver and kidney support is there any that you would recommend? And you take those while being on cycle right? Also im having trouble getting aromatase inhibitor where can i order it from? And you said to run pct after, which one would you use and what is trt as you mentioned?

Hey bro, there is a lot wrong here that shows you really have no idea what you're doing so you need to take a step back before you do something stupid. Before we go any farther we are going to need your full stats, goals, and experience

it consists of tribulus, soy protein, whey protein and acetyl l carnitine... LMFAOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK? LOLLL

it consists of tribulus, soy protein, whey protein and acetyl l carnitine... LMFAOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK? LOLLL

The type of idiot who falls for these scams is probably better off with this stuff as at least they can't do any harm to themselves.

Your first cycle? Anadrol (otherwise known as A bombs for a good reason)??

Would you learn how to drive in an 850 H.P NASCAR Sprint car?

Learn how to fly in an FA 18 Super Hornet?

Didn't think so.

So what is with the Anadrol if you have a learner's permit?

Rethink this my man !!

Didn't think so.

Rethink this my man !!

Those are some great analogies bro. Agreed completely

Didn't think so.

Rethink this my man !!

THANK YOU ... thats on par with what i always say about learning how to play basketball... you are not going to be shooting threes right off the jump or you will never develop any sort of skill whatsoever and be going backwards..

im not sure where people come up with the ideas of running the harshest possible compounds you can run first.. i see that constantly and i just dont understand...

Top Bottom