napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding Test Enathate and Trenbolone Enathate

gonzalojo

Hi Dylan,

It's great watching your videos, a lot of useful information. I weigh 158 pounds, 29 years old, 5 feet 7 inches. I've been working out for years now and would like to take my body to another level and my goals are to just gain lean muscle and get cut. I'm looking to start my first cycle of AAS but I'm having trouble deciding what would be the safest route to go. I had thought about starting a cycle of Test Enathate and Trenbolone Enathate, but I was reading that I should start with just Test on my first cycle. What's your opinion? How long should the cycle be and how much testosterone should I take each week? What else would I need to take along with testosterone if I decide to start?

You shouldn't touch tren until at least your 4th or 5th cycle, and even then, start with ace, not enthanate. That way you can see what sides you'll have, and if it's too much to handle, it'll be out of your system quickly....

My opinion is that you're undersized to start a cycle....Eat more and get up to like 180ish, then start with 250mg of test enth for 12 weeks along with aromasin 12.5 eod and a full pct...

Last edited:
Welcome to the board. Smart move NOT falling victim to the calls of the temptation of tren.

Roidrage is dead on....you're undersized at the moment. Body is taken to another level with nutrition and training.

Post up your nutrition protocol, training regime....

Dude, no one should consider Tren on a first cycle and definitely NOT Tren Enanthate! Why? Because it has harsh side effects many can not live with! Roid Rage is the least of it, but that for some is bad enough! It can be an emotional roller coaster for many and your first Tren experience need to be Tren ACE (Acetate) because if you can not handle it, at least in a couple of days, is out of your sîstem!

Am lucky and have none of the sides! But am RARE!! Some people have been nearly to divorce or end their relationships and if you are easily angered, it will make you a bigger dick. Many lose their sex drive completely and then later find it hard to get their dick to work.

First I would get blood work and labs done, this will be your base line to measure your test levels and liver enzymes. But all up here are correct! Testosterone should be your only first roid when starting. If that works out? Second I recommend to be EQ or Boldenone! It has little sides and is easily tolerated and will definitely help you to recomp or lose fat and gain a bit of muscle! EQ is not a great gainer, but it has benefit that should not be ignored. Post back with your stats, routine, goals, labs and ultimately how much you are to try and gain.

bro, have you lost your mind?? seriously... after your post im pretty much obligated to ask.. you NEVER use tren on a first cycle... you tell me this, would it make sense to you to pick one of the harshest steroids you can use ... are you familiar with sarms? if not, start with my articles here.... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack

Top Bottom