napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question regarding super weird injection reaction never seen before

rodarlay

Hi Dylan,
You do a great fantastic job. No one else does what you with that passion and care for us...

So to jump into the question. I took test prop in my buttocks about a year ago. But for some reason my body did not assimilate it. Basically my body rejected it and it would go up and make little bumps of the liquid. And no it's not bad gear or bad injection.

I gave took half of a 10cc bottle, so basically I took 5ccs. The rest I have it to my friend and h reacted normal with it. As he normally would. And I injected in the right spot even used a 2 inch needle and nothing. It kept coming back up under my skin.

The needles had nothing wrong either, again my friend used the same box of needles I was using. And yes my sterilization was perfect! I'm extremely clean and hate bacteria and specially infections and the troubles that come with it. Even many of my other friends with less knowledge (in fact I teach them) have gotten great results and nothing happens.

I ran this for 3 weeks and a half and nothing happened. I only made my normal gains as if I was not on it. I didn't feel my sex drive change at all or energy or strength or fat loss or etc. So in your best opinion pleased can you answer this? And it would be cool if you addressed it in a video as well. Since it's weird not being an infection or bad gear, since my friend used the rest and got normal results. Could it be that my body just reacted bad towards it? If so what can I do to be able to get on gear without this problem.

Ohh by the way I am a very experienced natural power body builder, with physiques.
If you need pics let me know. Diet is also on point. Just weird I didn't feel anything at all. Didn't even do a pct after dropping test dead turkey. No sides even!

Thanks brother in advance. I appreciate your help and your time!
You keep doing what your doing with passion and love.
Have a great one hope to hear from your soon!

I'm not sure what to tell you buddy. Everyone reacts to things differently but you seem to think you are a complete nonresponder to the compound. Anytime this has ever happened there is always a reason whether it be the gear, training, diet, dosages, length of time ran, etc....

There's always a reason for lack of results, and it's not because a person just doesn't react or respond to test. Some respond better than others, but injecting exogenous out test into your body is going to cause some type of reaction within your body

Where is your bloodwork? That would tell you everything right there. Without that, it's a guessing game

did you take any bloodwork whatsoever? was that your first time cycling? are you completely sure about your source and have you tried anyone different since then?

You were injecting 5cc of prop at one time. Am I understanding this correctly?

Nope. I took 50mgs for a week nothing happened so I upped it to 75 still nothing happened so I upped it again 100, nothing happened I upped it again to 125... and finally 150. Basically it all totaled 5ccs. Take in mind something should of happened whether it was good or bad. Nothing happened at all! The rest of the 5cc bottle I gave to my friend and bam he felt more energytic and horny and stronger etc. nothin happened for me. Also I injected my friend.

did you take any bloodwork whatsoever? was that your first time cycling? are you completely sure about your source and have you tried anyone different since then?

My blood work was just fine, no change at all. I took 50mgs for a week nothing happened so I upped it to 75 still nothing happened so I upped it again 100, nothing happened I upped it again to 125... and finally 150. Basically it all totaled 5ccs. Take in mind something should of happened whether it was good or bad. Nothing happened at all! The rest of the 5cc bottle I gave to my friend and bam he felt more energytic and horny and stronger etc. nothin happened for me. Also I injected my friend. This was both of our first time taking test prop. I'm this source is very reliable and take into mind he took the other half of my bottle and it worked on him but not me. What is your reasoning or understanding? Could it be that my body rejects test?

U sound very knowledgeable and experienced..can u recommend me a cycle?

How does this make me very knowledgeable?
I asked a question about something that didn't react at all in me whether it was good or bad reaction. I got nothing and yea I would probably be able to recommend a great cycle or stack to you. Now this has nothing to do with my topic at all. I'm not here to recommend but to be informed and also recommend (to me) what is an appropriate approach to solving this dilemma. And yea I know your where sarcastic, but if you can and you know how to solve this problem and help please do. I'd really appreciate that a lot.

Yea I know right!!!! Super weird. But the gear is new came straight from the lab and my friend like I said took the rest of the 5cc bottle that was left and it worked on him. He got horny and strong and etc. but for me nothing happened. At least a bad reactions or something! My body just rejected the darn thing lol i also used 1.5 inch needle and used 2 inch needle and nothin same result!

Oh also, my diet is very healthy and lean full of micronutrients, healthy fats from different sources of foods, rich in antioxidants,minerals, vitamins and proteins. I have a very healthy lifestyle diet. Like I said I have been a natural power body builder for 14 years. I know my diet is great and super healthy. If you're asking for stats...
I weigh 148 pounds I'm 5.6 feet tall I have an a 6 pack drop 3 more pounds and an 8 pack pops. I bench 315 3 times. Squat 385 4 times (yes deep squats) deadlift 425. All natural again.
So those are my stats , my friends lifestyle is a piece of crap and he has no base experience at all. Mean while he got results from my left overs 5cc. I at least should of gotten a bad side, at least something should happen!

Top Bottom