napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding SARMS

barbellbrigade

Hello Dylan,

I have been watching your youtube videos which is where I got your email address, coincidentally I have also seen your posts on isarm forums. I respect your knowledge of SARMS and was wondering if I could pick your brain. I am a 22 yo who has been lifting naturally for 5 years and I have been able to put together a rather aesthetic physique. I am weighing 180lbs with approximately 9% body fat when using a skin caliper. Bodybuilding is a passion of mine and has led me to study kinesiology and I will be getting my bachelor's degree this spring. With all this being said, my gains in the gym have been slowing down. I have been making the appropriate changes to diet and training using the knowledge I have gained in school. I am looking at SARMS as something I could use to my benefit my training as it does not shut down the endocrine system like AAS do. I don't want to stick a needle in my ass and mess up my bodies natural test at the age I am currently at (maybe in the future). I was looking at SARMS as an alternative so I am not altering the state of my LH and FSH. What I was hoping to ask you is:

1. What would be a good SARMS stack as I am looking to pack on some quality mass and improve my body comp? (looking to get a more shredded and dry look)

2. On isarms.com I am concerned with the sources listed, I understand that it is on me if they do not work out. Would you consider Pharma Lady to be reputable?

Dylan it would be great if I could hear back from you, any information that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Most sarms require a pct. if it needs a pct, that means it’s changed your hormones. In my experience LGD is the best bulkier, but I’ve also had bloods run by friends showing it is oppressive to natural levels.
That being said, I don’t have the knowledge on some of the “newer” products so someone else will have to chime in.

yes, pharma lady is very reputable... she was one of the first people ever even on the forum from the start..

if you are looking for a more shredded and dry look, thats great but you are not going to pack on serious mass and get that as well... i can give you a lean muscle gaining cycle recommendation that should get you nice and cut as well...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom