napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding S4

keloseen

Hello Dylan,

First and foremost thank you for your YouTube videos I’m a big fan.

I wanted to ask you a question regarding S4. I’ve read on AAS forums that using SARMS on top of testosterone doesn’t make much sense, but I don’t know if I believe that. Wouldn’t there be a stacking benefit to SARMS when taken on TRT? My situation is that I’ve cut down from about 23% BF to probably around 12% BF since the beginning of the year. I have been taking MK677 for a couple of months now and just started taking Cardarine. I want to use S4 to get down to a very low body fat percentage and I was hoping you could give me some pointers. My overall goal is to just get as lean as possible while maintaining muscle mass. Would you suggest an S4 cycle without testosterone or do you think the test would add a very distinct advantage for me achieving my goals? Thank you for any help you can give me. Thanks again for your YouTube content.

I don’t know who told you that sarms & test doesn’t make sense... that’s ridiculous ... sarms are a great enhancement to any steroid cycle ...

Hello Dylan,

First and foremost thank you for your YouTube videos I’m a big fan.

I wanted to ask you a question regarding S4. I’ve read on AAS forums that using SARMS on top of testosterone doesn’t make much sense, but I don’t know if I believe that. Wouldn’t there be a stacking benefit to SARMS when taken on TRT? My situation is that I’ve cut down from about 23% BF to probably around 12% BF since the beginning of the year. I have been taking MK677 for a couple of months now and just started taking Cardarine. I want to use S4 to get down to a very low body fat percentage and I was hoping you could give me some pointers. My overall goal is to just get as lean as possible while maintaining muscle mass. Would you suggest an S4 cycle without testosterone or do you think the test would add a very distinct advantage for me achieving my goals? Thank you for any help you can give me. Thanks again for your YouTube content.

Where in the world are you getting that information? Sarms go perfectly with TRT and enhance it big time bro. Theresa lot of misinformation out there. Check out this video.

https://youtu.be/6JK6iCcvumY

Top Bottom