napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding results from this cycle with HGH

Maximus146

I’m about to start a new cycle which will be my first with HGH. IÂ’m under 10% body fat and weigh 185 lbs currently. My question is: I understand GH can take a while to see results if youÂ’re simply working out and taking normal supplements. How much more noticeable are the results and are they faster when on a cycle?

My diet: 2,819 calories, 63g fat, 210g carbs and 349g protein weekly. I wonÂ’t start bulking again till November or so where my calories get up around 4,500

My cycle: Sustanon 750mg/week, Tren A 300mg/week, Boldenone 400mg/week, Primoban 200mg/week, Test Prop 400mg/week, Arimadex nightly, and GH 4 units a day (2 before eating breakfast and 2 before bed).

Should I expect solid results?

Thanks for any input!

Faster on cycle. I been on 4 months hgh only and am getting great results. When my bf is right, I'm gonna cycle and see what I can get. Hgh is the long run. I'm a try and be on for a year.

HGH results timeline should not change whether on cycle or not (although the cycle itself can speedily add to the results you are looking for). Depending on your goal with HGH, it starts showing results between 3 months to a year (e.g. weight loss goals as compared to hyperplasia). Differing goals generally require differing dosages as well.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

results form hgh are not faster just because you use steroids with it... it still takes time for it to work just like it would without them...

HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Don't expect dramatic results from it. It will help with fat loss, sleep, recovery, skin quality and some muscle gains but if you're under 35 years old your body can take care of everything naturally. It mostly for the older fellas.

Everyone gets the idea that HGH will build a lot of muscle but it takes really high dosages and that will require insulin. Leave it for the pros that have coaches.

HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Don't expect dramatic results from it. It will help with fat loss, sleep, recovery, skin quality and some muscle gains but if you're under 35 years old your body can take care of everything naturally. It mostly for the older fellas.

Everyone gets the idea that HGH will build a lot of muscle but it takes really high dosages and that will require insulin. Leave it for the pros that have coaches.

this is the first time in my life some one has made me feel old. Im 36 and on HGH. Funny thing is I feel better now than when im was 28

Good way of explaining it. I guess I was expecting bigger and faster results with all the hype surrounding it.

Thanks so much for everybody’s input I appreciate it.

Not sure if it was bullshit or not but I read one time Dorian was taking up to 15iu per day when he was still competing. He was an older bodybuilder in his prime maybe it was required. I'm just surprised we don't hear more negative things about some of the guys from the 90s. Then again maybe it was hype.

Not sure if it was bullshit or not but I read one time Dorian was taking up to 15iu per day when he was still competing. He was an older bodybuilder in his prime maybe it was required. I'm just surprised we don't hear more negative things about some of the guys from the 90s. Then again maybe it was hype.
People taking the massive dosages like that weren't doing it for anti-aging or fat loss. At that point, you are looking for hyperplasia (literally muscle cell division into new cells). This actually pushes your genetic potential for muscle size even higher, but comes with more serious side effects, since it causes everything to grow including internal organs.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

People taking the massive dosages like that weren't doing it for anti-aging or fat loss. At that point, you are looking for hyperplasia (literally muscle cell division into new cells). This actually pushes your genetic potential for muscle size even higher, but comes with more serious side effects, since it causes everything to grow including internal organs.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Dam, that's scary to think about.

Top Bottom