napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding dianabol

honadrews

Hello Dylan,
I just watched a few of your YouTube videos and found them really interesting. I hope you don’t mind me emailing but I just wanted to ask you a question.
I’m 46 and a couple of years ago I bought some dianabol 10mg little blue pills. I took 10 mg for about 4 days but they just made me feel a bit rough so I stopped taking them.
I go to the gym a few times a week and am relatively fit bit lack stamina and endurance to make serious gains. I’m an ectomorph so quite slim.
Anyway I dug then out the other day and thought I’d give them another go.
Basically I’ve been taking between 20 and 40 a day for about a week.
I noticed a massive boost in my workouts but want to stop taking it now as I worry about the health risks.
My question is do I need pct for this short amount of time?
I appreciate your time,
Many thanks and kind regards,

I would think that at that low of a dosage for only a week, it probably wouldn't cause too much suppression, so PCT isn't probably strictly needed (but I would still recommend it). You should definitely also use some kind of liver and organ protection, as methylated orals are pretty harsh on the liver. All that aside, I would argue that running orals alone, especially for that short of time is not going to bring you any appreciable gains. Dianabol, at least for me, is best used to kickstart a cycles when using a longer ester testosterone, since the toxicity of dianabol doesn't allow you to run it long enough to see appreciable results you can keep post-cycle.

you should be fine in just a week... you could still take a test booster just to be safe but taking oral steroids without toxicity protection is not wise either... as well as estrogen... personally, i think you will be just fine but it never hurts to just be cautious regardless...

Top Bottom