napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on primobolin

p0tAt0

I'm from Alberta , Canada . I'd like to say I watched your video on YouTube and it was awsome . You are very helpful and spoke the truth on how great primobolan really is , I love the stuff . I had about 50. Of the little brown 1 cc amps from Mexico a few years back and it was the real deal , I felt terrific and looked great , lean and hard and very strong . Only problem
Now is I can seem to find any more good primobolan , it's either garbage or just fakes . I have about. 30 of the clear 1 cc amps from Bauer , and it to is fake . It's tuff to get the good stuff especially here in Canada . Do you have a source to were I can order ? Or am I able to get it from you ? Sure would appreciate some help . Thanks for reading my email and sharing your video .

I assume you take test along with your primo, and that you are over 25 years old and primo is not your first cycle(s). Otherwise post some stats and goals and we might be able to set you up with a nice cycle, that would include real primo.

I'm from Alberta , Canada . I'd like to say I watched your video on YouTube and it was awsome . You are very helpful and spoke the truth on how great primobolan really is , I love the stuff . I had about 50. Of the little brown 1 cc amps from Mexico a few years back and it was the real deal , I felt terrific and looked great , lean and hard and very strong . Only problem
Now is I can seem to find any more good primobolan , it's either garbage or just fakes . I have about. 30 of the clear 1 cc amps from Bauer , and it to is fake . It's tuff to get the good stuff especially here in Canada . Do you have a source to were I can order ? Or am I able to get it from you ? Sure would appreciate some help . Thanks for reading my email and sharing your video .
We have plenty of great sources with legit high quality primo on here bro, so you are in the right place.

Tell us a little about yourself. Stats, experience, goals, etc...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Most fake primo is actually deca or NPP my wife cant tolerate deca and shes running robos primo getting good results and none of the sides she gets from nandrolones so im sure its legit.

Allot of great sources on this board for primo, including what I got. But you will be hard pressed to find legit sources outside of this forum.

Most fake primo is actually deca or NPP my wife cant tolerate deca and shes running robos primo getting good results and none of the sides she gets from nandrolones so im sure its legit.
His primo is insanely good man. Love me some robo primo.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What's up junkie???!! I'm glad to hear ur wife is running primo and she loves it. I don't want to highjack this thread but my wife will be starting her first cycle next week. She ran var before for 4 weeks at 10 mg with great results. I figured I would set her up with 50 mg of primo split in to doses and 10 mg of var for 4 weeks the break an start over. Dont have much experience with female cycles. I would love to hear ur take on it and her experience with gear. Thanks bud

bro, what in the world would possess you to ask me if you can get it from me? all you can get from me is advice... DO NOT EVER and I repeat EVER ask me something so ridiculous again...

go to the source section... im sorry, im so frustrated with you even asking something like that im not sure what else i can do for you on that one... if you lack common sense this much then its scary to think about you even using anything

What's up junkie???!! I'm glad to hear ur wife is running primo and she loves it. I don't want to highjack this thread but my wife will be starting her first cycle next week. She ran var before for 4 weeks at 10 mg with great results. I figured I would set her up with 50 mg of primo split in to doses and 10 mg of var for 4 weeks the break an start over. Dont have much experience with female cycles. I would love to hear ur take on it and her experience with gear. Thanks bud
Thats a moderate dose just watch closely for sides some girls can run alot with no issues other will have problems with minimal doses of var so always start low and work your way up

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thats a moderate dose just watch closely for sides some girls can run alot with no issues other will have problems with minimal doses of var so always start low and work your way up

What's her cycle right now if u don't mind me along and I'm assuming she likes it. How long do U run it for at the time??

100mg primo 30 1test(dyhydroboldenone)
Every 4 days
20 mg vermojie anavar daily

Shes a figure competor and responds very well too gear
I do not recomend doses like this for begginers until you see how she responds

And I just pulled out the 1 test shes never run it before and never had a acne issue now shes getting acne and its a strong DHT so Im sure its the culprit

100mg primo 30 1test(dyhydroboldenone)
Every 4 days
20 mg vermojie anavar daily

Shes a figure competor and responds very well too gear
I do not recomend doses like this for begginers until you see how she responds

That's bud!!! No I would never attempt those doses for a complete beginner. No we r gonna start with 50 primo and 10 var. I think she will be ok!! Last year she got insanely peeled!! Lol!!! Too hard for bikini!!! Ever tired winny ??

969f8b5c9fc15f0a999ef09ea7c9bc4c.jpg

From the International House of Pain

Top Bottom