napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on MK-677

October

This sounds like an interesting compound to run with TRT. For those that have used it, how long must it be run before any effect is felt or observed? I understand it should be run for a year or so. Is it worth the money if you have it to spend? Just looking for some experienced input.

This sounds like an interesting compound to run with TRT. For those that have used it, how long must it be run before any effect is felt or observed? I understand it should be run for a year or so. Is it worth the money if you have it to spend? Just looking for some experienced input.
It took a week or two for me to notice the increased sleep quality and hunger. I would highly recommend it. Make sure you keep your potassium intake up I did experience some more water kinda like using creatine in a way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6 months is the minimum... if you look at studies, 6 months and you have a good 50-55% igf level increase but at a year its in the 70's... you can start to take notice on things like sleep quality, hunger, and some strength in the first few weeks to a month... its gradual just like hgh

Ive been using it for months along with my TRT. My sleep benefits improved almost immediately. Within a few days anyways. I got the fullness and big pumps within about a week. The body composition changes are what you have to be patient with and that's why you run it long term. It will take a good two to three months before you start noticing that, at least for me

Top Bottom