napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on MK-2866

bigmothone

How's it going Dylan
I been following some of your stuff On YouTube and it seems like you really know a lot about the sarms so I have a question about Mk-2866. I recently had a major pectoral rupture and just had surgery last week, so everyone is saying Mk-2866 is great for injuries. Will the mk 2866 help with something like my injury? If so how long do I wait until I take it? I'm in a sling now and for another 4 weeks, then I start P.T . Do I wait until I start physical therapy or should I start it now? Thanks in advance for your advice

How's it going Dylan
I been following some of your stuff On YouTube and it seems like you really know a lot about the sarms so I have a question about Mk-2866. I recently had a major pectoral rupture and just had surgery last week, so everyone is saying Mk-2866 is great for injuries. Will the mk 2866 help with something like my injury? If so how long do I wait until I take it? I'm in a sling now and for another 4 weeks, then I start P.T . Do I wait until I start physical therapy or should I start it now? Thanks in advance for your advice

yes, it will definitely help and you would start now because it also helps with muscle preservation so you wont be sacrificing muscle while you are unable to workout... i would HIGHLY recommend the healing and recovery stack for 12 weeks... here is a link for the stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Question on MK-2865

Dylan got you set up perfectly for the best route to take. That healing and recovery stack is your best bet, and will treat you well. Just make sure to listen to your physical therapist and stay within your restrictions. This stack will help you heal much faster, but you do not want to do anything premature that might hinder your recovery.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok, I wanted to thank everyone for the advice, another question. I have the MK 2866 and the LGD4033 however, someone told me to either add or replace the mk677 with TB500. If I did that I'm not clear on the dosing for the TB500. Each bottle is 5 mg and I'm supposed to take between 8 to 10 mg a week for six weeks. The problem is each bottle either comes in 2 or 5 mg bottles which translates -about a bottle a week. Is that right?

1-12 mk67725 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. and /or TB500 - dosage ?

Oh yea for PCT -would Novlax be ok to use instead of Clomid, I have a lot of that on hand.

Ok, I wanted to thank everyone for the advice, another question. I have the MK 2866 and the LGD4033 however, someone told me to either add or replace the mk677 with TB500. If I did that I'm not clear on the dosing for the TB500. Each bottle is 5 mg and I'm supposed to take between 8 to 10 mg a week for six weeks. The problem is each bottle either comes in 2 or 5 mg bottles which translates -about a bottle a week. Is that right?

1-12 mk67725 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. and /or TB500 - dosage ?

Oh yea for PCT -would Novlax be ok to use instead of Clomid, I have a lot of that on hand.

i would definitely not replace anything here with tb-500... the chances of you even getting quality tb-500 is quite slim and although it does work, it will not have near the effect that 677 will have... you absolutely do not want to replace it...

tb dosing is like this...

LOADING PHASE: 6 weeks of 5 mg per week...

Maintenance: 5 mg every 2 weeks... so only twice a month...

YES, you can use nolvadex instead of clomid for pct...

Top Bottom