napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on LGD/S4/GW stack

Cglhut

Stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 175lbs
BF: 14-15% (estimated, but will get dexascan before cycle along with bloods)

Goals: Cut to about 8-10% BF while maintaining/gaining as much Muscle as possible. So I guess I'm shooting for a recomp.

I've been doing research for the last couple years on PED's in general and really wanted to run a basic 500mg Test E cycle, but have decided I'm going to wait a couple years before I take AAS. So I decided that I'm going to do a couple sarm cycle until I'm ready for AAS. With that being said I'd like some help with my LGD/S4/GW run.

Cycle:

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. (Using Dylans dosing method)
5-12 LGD 10 mg in the morning
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
(I know a full PCT isn't required but I'd rather be safe than sorry)

I know it's common practice on this forum to run LGD for the full 12 weeks but being that it is one of if not the most suppressive sarm I'd rather run it for 8 weeks. So my question is should I run it the back half of my cycle like I have above or should I run it at the beginning weeks 1-8? Also For my goals would I be better off running LGD or RAD140, currently I'm leaning towards LGD. Thanks in advance guys.

the suppression from 8 weeks would be practically the same as from 12 weeks. If you are going to suppress yourself with 8 weeks of use you might as well finish the 12 weeks.

For a Recomp I'd say use RAD, Osta and GW

Thanks for info guys, still debating on if I want to run it for 8 or 12 weeks but will keep considering it. Also I want to run S4 for the muscle hardening/strength gains. I have really considered running LGD/RAD140/S4/GW but being my first sarm run I think that may be more suppression than I want for a first cycle.

why dont you drop lgd and then run mk2866 instead and cut your worries down and run it like its supposed to be ran brother?

also, let me just say how refreshing it is to see someone that not only did all the proper research but also at your age, shows that some of you guys can be very responsible.. I FUCKING LOVE THAT... you let me know anytime you need my help... i have all the time in the world for guys like you!

here is a link to the discount page at sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

why dont you drop lgd and then run mk2866 instead and cut your worries down and run it like its supposed to be ran brother?

also, let me just say how refreshing it is to see someone that not only did all the proper research but also at your age, shows that some of you guys can be very responsible.. I FUCKING LOVE THAT... you let me know anytime you need my help... i have all the time in the world for guys like you!

What's up Dylan, I considered MK being that the suppression is so slight and that it was literally made to prevent muscle wasting but I really want to add on some decent size (lean and clean) with my stack too. While I know with a good diet and training program I could probably get that with MK I think I'd be more satisfied with LGD or RAD. Of those two which would you suggest? I know it's kind of a trade off being that LGD will most likely give me more mass but will be more suppressive while RAD will still give me good size while being less suppressive. I guess I should ask, from your experience what do you prefer for a recomp/cut.

Also thank you, I appreciate that, especially coming from you. I've never been one to do something without being knowledgeable on the subject. I have several buddies that did oral only cycles in HS so I've seen first hand what not doing your due dilegence and research looks like, and trust me it's not pretty haha. Nothing like gaining a bunch of size (mostly water) and then losing it all after your cycle to reveal some pretty terrible bitch tits!

What's up Dylan, I considered MK being that the suppression is so slight and that it was literally made to prevent muscle wasting but I really want to add on some decent size (lean and clean) with my stack too. While I know with a good diet and training program I could probably get that with MK I think I'd be more satisfied with LGD or RAD. Of those two which would you suggest? I know it's kind of a trade off being that LGD will most likely give me more mass but will be more suppressive while RAD will still give me good size while being less suppressive. I guess I should ask, from your experience what do you prefer for a recomp/cut.

Also thank you, I appreciate that, especially coming from you. I've never been one to do something without being knowledgeable on the subject. I have several buddies that did oral only cycles in HS so I've seen first hand what not doing your due dilegence and research looks like, and trust me it's not pretty haha. Nothing like gaining a bunch of size (mostly water) and then losing it all after your cycle to reveal some pretty terrible bitch tits!

I say go with RAD based in your goals here bud. I just feel it fits a lot better with your goals and makes more sense than LGD.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

hey brother, if you are going more for a cut, then you always start with GW501516 and S4... if you want to take it to a higher level, then you add rad140 and/or sr9009... so for a main goal of cutting, you are looking at the wrong compounds...

Big respect to OP for having the excellent sense to defer aas. You've got all the time in the world and you'll be much better off for adopting this approach.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it. Looks to me that I'll be running RAD140/S4/GW for my cut, I'll make sure to post a log here to show my results. Also I had really been considering throwing in some SR9009, but I was kind of turned off by the short half life of the compound. With my job it would be hard to dose that many times during the day, are the results from SR9009 really worth all the extra hassle?

sr definitely adds a great deal in terms of cutting and endurance but i do understand about the dosing being an annoyance... it will definitely be beneficial to add if you can accommodate the dosing...

Top Bottom