napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on international order from sarms.forsale

Poleis86

Sorry, I ordered from sarm.forsale gw501516, S4 and mk2866. But in the package that came to me, the bottles are all the same. How do I recognize which one is and what's the other?

That's common for international shipments so they clear customs. Did you email customer service? There should be a code or marking on the bottle.

they have letters etched under the caps so you can differentiate... if you are international, they cannot leave labels on or it will not pass customs...

Yes there was the letter on the bottle cap. S for S4, G for gw501516 and m for mk2866. I started the cycle today, but in the morning getting down my throat that stuff is crazy. Too alcoholic and burns everything. Do you think I can mix together the 3 products inside of a small glass and dilute with a little water? As you do for some drugs

Yes there was the letter on the bottle cap. S for S4, G for gw501516 and m for mk2866. I started the cycle today, but in the morning getting down my throat that stuff is crazy. Too alcoholic and burns everything. Do you think I can mix together the 3 products inside of a small glass and dilute with a little water? As you do for some drugs

why are you tasting them? just squirt back of throat, swallow and chase it down. don't put it in your mouth where you would even taste it

Oh yeah absolutely, i just point that dropper the furtherest I can on the back of my throat and bombs away! Takes some practice but you get better at it, I don?t even use a chaser anymore.

Oh yeah absolutely, i just point that dropper the furtherest I can on the back of my throat and bombs away! Takes some practice but you get better at it, I don?t even use a chaser anymore.
absolutely... if you do it properly, you really dont need one

Top Bottom