napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on HGH dosing

repain

First of all I just want yo say a huge thank you for all the great videos you put out. Your info is always right on. Fantastic variety & content! I wonder if you could answer a question for me: I'm a 48 yr old male currently about a month in on an EQ/Test cycle I plan to run for 16 weeks. I'm 6'2" 250lbs former full time athlete. I get the HGH I ordered in a couple of days. I am adding this for minor injury repair & fat loss. What is the minimum dosage & most effective schedule to administer for fat loss? I was planning on starting with 3 iu per day. Would this be best 2 iu am & 1 iu pm or 1.5 am & 1.5 pm? Or should I just do 3 iu am? I would really appreciate your advice, I highly regard your opinion! Keep up the amazing work & thank you!

At your age it doesn't matter when you dose it. I pin before bed but some people like to do it first thing in the morning.

Start with 1iu and SLOWLY increase your dosage over a period of time. Don't start out right away with 3ius because you will get joint pain and water retention. You have to start low, increase until you find your sweet spot.

fat loss takes a long time to see with hgh... you wont see that really start to be very noticeable for several months... dont expect this to be some amazing fat loss drug like many others believe... its just not going to be like that... it will work, over time and help with it but dont be expecting to lose huge amounts of weight... you will need to work your way up to 3-4 ius to see real fat loss... you dont want to start that high but eventually will need to be at that dose... you dont have to split it.. you can just go first thing in the morning or right before bed... its really up to you

In my opinion the fat loss is overrated. It's there but GW is better. What I get most out of HGH is energy, healing, and recovery. For older guys like me it's VERY important.

In my opinion the fat loss is overrated. It's there but GW is better. What I get most out of HGH is energy, healing, and recovery. For older guys like me it's VERY important.
Great point. This is really what gh is about. If people are looking for anything substantial for gains or fat loss from gh they are setting themselves up for disappointment

Do you guys recommend following a 5 day on 2 day off protocol for HGH, or just run it?
It's been argued the 5 days on 2 days off helps prevent insulin resistance. Every day is better for results. It's your choice.

Top Bottom