napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question GW501516

medirnot

Dylan,

I bought a bottle of GW from Synergy Research Labs on eBay and noticed very little results.

I just ordered GW from your site with some high expectations. I am military currently running a 8:00 min mile. Your product will probably get here two three days before a two mile run test. What kind of results should I expect with anywhere from 4-5 days of dosing before the race? Significant?

Thanks in advance! Your videos are on point

hey bro.. you are not giving it enough time to work in just a few days.. yes, its fast acting but to the extent you want in just a few days is not realistic... it can help to a small point in that amount of time but you need more time to really see the huge results... please dont ever by anything like that from ebay again though... you have the best quality you can find now and you will quickly see the difference...

I'm sure you will see an improvement in your time, but a few days isn't much time to give it for a lot of benefit. It needs more time to work than that

You'll get some benefit in a few days, but realize that gw is a very stealth PED.

You're not gonna wake up all jazzed with energy etc. You'll push yourself to the point you realize you should be tired, and discover you are not. And keep on going.

You'll get some benefit in a few days, but realize that gw is a very stealth PED.

You're not gonna wake up all jazzed with energy etc. You'll push yourself to the point you realize you should be tired, and discover you are not. And keep on going.
thats a great way to describe it... it doesnt make you jittery or antsy or anything of the sort... what happens is you will start to do your cardio or training etc and you are going to see that you can just keep going and pushing more and more and you will actually be quite astonished at how much things change in terms of what you are able to do

Top Bottom