napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question guys

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
So when you guys use EQ, do you extend your 2 week bridge by a couple weeks or you guys stick at 2 weeks (which doesn’t seem logical).
Let me know what ya guys do and why.

Last edited:
So when you guys use EQ, do you extend your 2 week bridge by a couple weeks or you guys stick at 2 weeks (which doesn’t seem logical).
Let me know what ya guys do and why.
What do you mean by bridge? The time after last injection until pct? Yes I recommend staying at 2 weeks, but the pct itself should be longer... like 6 to 8 weeks

Tazz I’ve only done boldenone (eq) once and I disconituned it along with the test together on my last injection then gave it two weeks to clear then started my pct.

By bridge i mean the 2 week off from end of cycle to pct. I know the PCT length haha. Was curious if you takes bridge longer than 2 because EQ’s half life is sitting right on that 2 week point and a decent amount of the hormone will still be in you when you start your pct.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Tazz I’ve only done boldenone (eq) once and I disconituned it along with the test together on my last injection then gave it two weeks to clear then started my pct.

Ah that’s what i always do, 2 weeks, but just thinking i should extend it to 2.5-3 after a 20 weeker EQ since it’s extremely built up and the half life is 2 weeks.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ah that’s what i always do, 2 weeks, but just thinking i should extend it to 2.5-3 after a 20 weeker EQ since it’s extremely built up and the half life is 2 weeks.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

your call on that brother, i dont see any issues extending it to 3 weeks. Im sure you already know, donate some blood for sure

Cbbram brother! I’m not that dumb LOL!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
I just kinda figured you were a TRT guy. Don't know many vets that PCT. You must still be pretty young.

2 weeks is a just an assumption that most people use enanthate esters i believe. Each “bridge” should be determined by the length of the ester used.

2 weeks is a just an assumption that most people use enanthate esters i believe. Each “bridge” should be determined by the length of the ester used.

Agreed. Probably going to kick it to 2.5-3.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I just kinda figured you were a TRT guy. Don't know many vets that PCT. You must still be pretty young.

My test recovers back pretty well, I have a pretty extensive PCT protocol and PCT is something I take super serious, TRT just isn’t needed for me at the moment.

some people go 17-21 days with it or some people stop it early before they stop test... ive never once seen any sort of issue just going 2 weeks after you discontinue but thats completely up to you

some people go 17-21 days with it or some people stop it early before they stop test... ive never once seen any sort of issue just going 2 weeks after you discontinue but thats completely up to you

17-21 is most likely what i will do. Won’t make much of a difference but I feel starting a little later with the PCT after an EQ cycle allowing it to clear would allow the first couple days of PCT to be somewhat more useful.

I appreciate every single person that replied with their opinions on this.

Top Bottom