napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question first steroid cycle

mehgolz

Hello Dylan Gemelli,

First of all I really like your videos and enjoy watching them, they are informative and not boring.

I am working out for almost 6 years, but the last four years the gains are still the same. Currently I am taking proviron 25mg - 50mg a day for energy, mood and motivation. I am researching different types of stacks and cycles, for first cycle I am thinking about taking test. enanthate 250mg per week + proviron 25mg a day for a period of 10 weeks. Afterwards pct with 40mg nolvadex a day for 14 days.

What is your opinion about this cycle?
I am 23 years old, height: 183cm, weight: 66kg and fat% is around 10%.

I am looking to hear from you soon!

Welcome to the forum. Here you'll find plenty of great information from training, nutrition, supplements, and more. At 23 yo we will not recommend ANY steroid cycles. Further you are underweight for your high. I don't think proviron is a problem per say, but I will wait and differ to more experienced member to provide more feedback about proviron at your age.

Post your goals, training, and diet so we can provide feedback to you. Chances are there is where the issue lays.

You might get lucky and get a pass for what you were planning on doing. Cycling at your age is dangerous and terribly harmful to you endocrit system. Just get ready for some tough love from the members around here. You may not hear what you wanna hear, but YOU WILL hear what you need to hear.

Are you sure on your height & weight?

If so you have ZERO base and AAS will not work for you.

At 23 and youve stalled at about 150-160lbs? My guess is nutrition needs work. What are your macros and caloric intake? Also have you changed your workouts. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is an exercise in futility

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

my opinion is that you have major flaws in your diet... it is IMPOSSIBLE, yes, IMPOSSIBLE to reach any sort of genetic potential at your age.. .you are a million miles from it... why dont we start with something that is actually pertinent and stop talking about steroids... thats not an option in any way, shape or form... regardless of how the situation looks, which is already bad enough, you are far too young... why don't you list exactly what you eat on a daily basis and we can go from there and give you real help...

Hello Dylan Gemelli,

First of all I really like your videos and enjoy watching them, they are informative and not boring.

I am working out for almost 6 years, but the last four years the gains are still the same. Currently I am taking proviron 25mg - 50mg a day for energy, mood and motivation. I am researching different types of stacks and cycles, for first cycle I am thinking about taking test. enanthate 250mg per week + proviron 25mg a day for a period of 10 weeks. Afterwards pct with 40mg nolvadex a day for 14 days.

What is your opinion about this cycle?
I am 23 years old, height: 183cm, weight: 66kg and fat% is around 10%.

I am looking to hear from you soon!
If you haven't changed in 4 years, you need to reevaluate your training and diet. More than likely you have a huge hole in your diet plan. What exactly does your diet look like, and what is your macro breakdown?

Top Bottom