napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for a few compounds

ShadowUnderdog

Hello, I have a few questions about 3 compounds. I hope I can Ben helped here.

At first I plan to run a 9-12 months cycle of mk-677 but on sarmsx, there are other arms often in discount in 3-4 bottles with 30,40,50% discount. But mk-677 I didn't see discounted, will this happen too and I have only to wait Or is mk-677 never on discount?

What to expect in term of muscle gain running mk-677 will it be worth more than achievable natural?

And mz last question is, also I plan a cycle of rad-140 an must I do the 4 week mini pct with clomid or is the pct product by DGAnutritions enough? And how long running it?

Thanks for help guys, you are the best.

Hello, I have a few questions about 3 compounds. I hope I can Ben helped here.

At first I plan to run a 9-12 months cycle of mk-677 but on sarmsx, there are other arms often in discount in 3-4 bottles with 30,40,50% discount. But mk-677 I didn't see discounted, will this happen too and I have only to wait Or is mk-677 never on discount?

What to expect in term of muscle gain running mk-677 will it be worth more than achievable natural?

And mz last question is, also I plan a cycle of rad-140 an must I do the 4 week mini pct with clomid or is the pct product by DGAnutritions enough? And how long running it?

Thanks for help guys, you are the best.

Due to the higher cost of raws and production, mk677 is not typically included in the sale promos and multi bottle discounts.

If you run RAD140, this is how your cycle would look and how pct needs to be

1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom