napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for females on SARMs...

AUbeast86

Is it common for females not to have a menstrual cycle while on a SARMs cycle? My wife experiences this while on cycle.

Is it common for females not to have a menstrual cycle while on a SARMs cycle? My wife experiences this while on cycle.
mk2866 has had this type of effect on some females... its not something that happens to everyone but it has occurred with some... it just throws off the cycle timing

mk2866 has had this type of effect on some females... its not something that happens to everyone but it has occurred with some... it just throws off the cycle timing

Thanks Dylan. Yeah she's running the Triple Stack (3rd cycle) and has never had a period while on cycle. She doesn't mind it but was just getting concerned that there might be some negative long-term ramifications from it.

Thanks Dylan. Yeah she's running the Triple Stack (3rd cycle) and has never had a period while on cycle. She doesn't mind it but was just getting concerned that there might be some negative long-term ramifications from it.
Nothing to worry about at all. When she comes off the period will return as her body reaches homeostasis again on hormone levels and normalizes

Nothing to worry about at all. When she comes off the period will return as her body reaches homeostasis again on hormone levels and normalizes

Thanks Rick. Correct, everything does return to normal after a few weeks off cycle. She'll feel much better about it now that you guys have alleviated the concern of long-term issues.

Thanks Rick. Correct, everything does return to normal after a few weeks off cycle. She'll feel much better about it now that you guys have alleviated the concern of long-term issues.
Glad to help anytime brother

Yes in my experience it seems like a 50/50 chance. But so does birth control needless to say. My girlfriend gets the same thing.

no, shes good bro... it all normalizes when she stops using it...

Top Bottom