napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question cycle

cheeselt

Have been following you for a few years.

Wanne ask you something. What do you think of the combination of Test Prop, T-ball and Winstrol!

Doesn't seem like you've been following him for a few years, you shouldn't really ever run 2 orals at once because they are hepatotoxic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

D said that you can run 2 orals aslong you cut the doses in half. Its actually you guys who havent paid attention!
Yep, running two orals at half dosages is an acceptable protocol, but it still doesn't change the fact that no stats were posted in this thread, which are REQUIRED before any advice is given

D said that you can run 2 orals aslong you cut the doses in half. Its actually you guys who havent paid attention!
yes very true... the problem is that the op was so vague and often times people want to run two orals at the normal dose etc but thats impossible to know since barely any info was actually given

I understand that but from the way it sounded it just seemed like he wasn't talking about half doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been following you for a few years.

Wanne ask you something. What do you think of the combination of Test Prop, T-ball and Winstrol!

Omg with this. People listen. If you cant spell the shit you shouldnt be using it.

T-ball is what little boys play. Tbol is a product.

Fucking christ with this today.

Top Bottom