napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question cycle

rezeart

hi..im using trenbolon 100ml and Tes 100ml and also using nolvadex ..the dose is 1cc of each very other day..what exactly should i use for post cycle
thanks

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Why would u start a cycle without knowing this beforehand? And do you have aromasin and caber to run along your entire cycle?

hi..im using trenbolon 100ml and Tes 100ml and also using nolvadex ..the dose is 1cc of each very other day..what exactly should i use for post cycle
thanks

Of course you have picked one of the harshest compounds... and you have no idea about a proper pct . TERRIBLE

thanks

I'm hoping your not running nolva with the tren... BAD IDEA. Nolva is used only in pct. not on cycle.

you CANNOT be serious right now... you are using nolva with tren huh? so you are all about the elevated prolactin right? do you realize what that will cause? do you have a fucking clue what you are doing? what support are you using with tren and test? you dont even know your pct nor have it? wow!!!! smfh!!!

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? cycle history??

Top Bottom