napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Clomid

Ampedup34

Hey guys just finishing up my osta cycle and this may be a dumb question, but i was wondering why the first weeks dosage of clomid is 50mg compared to the 25/25/25. I guess im a little worried how my body will react to a bigger dose to start than vice versa.

Thanks bros

Hey guys just finishing up my osta cycle and this may be a dumb question, but i was wondering why the first weeks dosage of clomid is 50mg compared to the 25/25/25. I guess im a little worried how my body will react to a bigger dose to start than vice versa.

Thanks bros
That 50mg dose the first week is to get it built up in your system. 50mg is not too high of a dose which is why it is recommended. There are places that recommend up to 100-150mg of Clomid for a few days. That's where side effects come into play

That 50mg dose the first week is to get it built up in your system. 50mg is not too high of a dose which is why it is recommended. There are places that recommend up to 100-150mg of Clomid for a few days. That's where side effects come into play

Ah okay thanks for the clarification bro appreciate it!

50mg isn't too bad. Rick nailed it.......100mg+ is when the side effects come in. You never need to run clomid that high. Complete overkill.

Top Bottom