napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Cardarine

Squats4theThots

Hey guys, 2 months ago I started my first sarms cycle of LGD-4033 at 10mg a day and so far I've gained 7 lbs of lean muscle. I'm going to run it for 1 more month and I'm really hoping I can gain a few more lbs of muscle. I'm 23 years old, 6'0, and currently 217 lbs at 18% body fat. I'm going to start my RSP Nutrition Prime-T this Sunday for the last month of my cycle. Then clomid 50/25/25/25 and GW.

My question is, can you guys tell me your experiences with taking GW after a sarms cycle? I'm wanting to run it for 3 months immediately after my LGD cycle to try to preserve my gains and continue to build some muscle and strength while losing body fat. I know it helps with losing fat, improving endurance, and blocking cortisol, but will it make a significant difference in strength and will I actually be able to build any extra muscle? I know LGD cycle's can yield 10 lbs of muscle, with GW could you expect to build even a few pounds of muscle or not?

Gw helps a whole lot with endurance, but it's almost like it's not activated until you put in endurance work. For me, I don't get any strength increase, but when you are done with your lgd, you will miss the endurance you had and gw will help with the transition as well as reduce cortisol levels and help with pct.

it will not build muscle, no but it will help you perform at the highest level possible and being able to do that will help other things you are using to work to the highest extent so INDIRECTLY it helps in multiple ways but directly it wont build muscle or strength..

Top Bottom