napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for bulking cycle

Ajosue996

Hello, its great to see all this threads , yo learn so much, so my question is, im currently 6'4 weighting 190lbs with 17%fat , currently im losing weight, cutting as much as i can as i still have a bit of on my abdomen, chest and neck so im really cutting at the moment, by January i want to bulk, to finally put on muscle ,i want to do Dianabl +sostenon +Deca durabolin, i would like a recommendation for the cycle and mostly what other things can i take to counter and experience the list possible of side effects, i believe im estrogen prone but not too much, thanks in advance

Stats
6'4 , 190 lbs 17%fat
Experience
1 year of training lifestyle, used to weight 225 lbs with 22% fat, i have only done a Winstrol cycle, i pretty much know i believe since i have studied a lot regarding anabolic steroids and consider myself a responsible user, in all my 1 year timeline of training i have not made that much gains on muscle, i have cut weight and look far better than before but my goal is to be big, very big in a bradley Martin kind of way, :)

Last edited:
Hello, its great to see all this threads , yo learn so much, so my question is, im currently 6'4 weighting 190lbs with 17%fat , currently im losing weight, cutting as much as i can as i still have a bit of on my abdomen, chest and neck so im really cutting at the moment, by January i want to bulk, to finally put on muscle ,i want to do Dianabl +sostenon +Deca durabolin, i would like a recommendation for the cycle and mostly what other things can i take to counter and experience the list possible of side effects, i believe im estrogen prone but not too much, thanks in advance

Stats
6'4 , 190 lbs 17%fat
Experience
1 year of training lifestyle, used to weight 225 lbs with 22% fat, i have only done a Winstrol cycle, i pretty much know i believe since i have studied a lot regarding anabolic steroids and consider myself a responsible user, in all my 1 year timeline of training i have not made that much gains on muscle, i have cut weight and look far better than before but my goal is to be big, very big in a bradley Martin kind of way, :)
How old are you?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

beyond the fact your too young. you are too overweight and noone would ever bulk at 17%, that literally makes no sense...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Could and i will strongly take your advice however because I'm very tall it takes more for me to build muscle my diet is super clean and i work correctly at the gym 5to 6days a week and still very small gains its gets frustating i know dbol is a very strong both good and bad effects but there are some that under correct use on a small doses and small amount of time could just give me that slight push for gainz which is what I'm looking fo, not exactly huge bulk but i believe i can and will cut to 14% fat bh january, what can u recommend me, thanks in aadvance huge fan of ur videos

Could and i will strongly take your advice however because I'm very tall it takes more for me to build muscle my diet is super clean and i work correctly at the gym 5to 6days a week and still very small gains its gets frustating i know dbol is a very strong both good and bad effects but there are some that under correct use on a small doses and small amount of time could just give me that slight push for gainz which is what I'm looking fo, not exactly huge bulk but i believe i can and will cut to 14% fat bh january, what can u recommend me, thanks in aadvance huge fan of ur videos

Please don’t use dbol only... that’s beyond ABSURD... you’re too young and you need to get your bodyfat down.
You could consider sarms... they could definitely help

i appreciate the support but clealry you are not listening... i will try to spell it out for you since there is clearly a malfunction there... YOU ARE TOO FUCKING YOUNG... can i spell it out any clearer or do you still not get it?

You aretooyoung for steroid use bud, have you looked into sarms? That's going to be a better option for you right now, there's no way we will advise you on steroid use

Top Bottom