napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for the board

Thefederal

So I have been hearing about liquid caber recently from a reliabe source. I've known liquid caber to be ineffective and generally not real, becausr the suspension method essentially kills the compound after a certain amount of time. I'm not an expert regarding this. So I look to all of you knowledgeable brothers and sisters to help clear the air.

I've heard its possible to suspend without destroying, but that the method is extremely complicated and not worth it. Let's hear what everyone else has to say.

So I have been hearing about liquid caber recently from a reliabe source. I've known liquid caber to be ineffective and generally not real, becausr the suspension method essentially kills the compound after a certain amount of time. I'm not an expert regarding this. So I look to all of you knowledgeable brothers and sisters to help clear the air.

I've heard its possible to suspend without destroying, but that the method is extremely complicated and not worth it. Let's hear what everyone else has to say.
You pretty much covered it bro. From what I know, it is technically possible to suspend it but extremely hard to do, and also the potency is only good for a very short amount of time.

Because of that I typically tell people to just avoid liquid caber all together

Well with there being plenty of pharma Caber available on the board, and with MGP now carrying your liquid prami...who the hell needs to mess with liquid caber anyway?! Lol. My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'll be the first to admit... I have taken, but will NEVRR take prami again. I tried it twice. First time I threw up violently. The next time I didn't sleep but a few minutes at night and the next day I felt like I was in a fucked up dream all day. So prami isn't the answer for everyone. That's the one thing that's entirely gotten the best of me and I tapped out.

That being said... I am in the works of making a brief comeback to offer everyone with some legit pharma cabaser, original bottles and boxes shipped domestic. Will update further

Well I'll be the first to admit... I have taken, but will NEVRR take prami again. I tried it twice. First time I threw up violently. The next time I didn't sleep but a few minutes at night and the next day I felt like I was in a fucked up dream all day. So prami isn't the answer for everyone. That's the one thing that's entirely gotten the best of me and I tapped out.

That being said... I am in the works of making a brief comeback to offer everyone with some legit pharma cabaser, original bottles and boxes shipped domestic. Will update further

Ahh I see. I myself haven't tried prami yet to be honest. Caber treats me very well, so haven't really had a reason to try prami yet as I have heard some people some don't handle the sides as well. Upjohn Cabaser is what I use now and has been the most affordable caber I have used that is legit. If you get a lime on that..that would be epic dude..I would definitely stock up.

You pretty much covered it bro. From what I know, it is technically possible to suspend it but extremely hard to do, and also the potency is only good for a very short amount of time.

This. Not worth the risk of it losing potency and dealing with the side effects

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

See I can handle prami but it makes me feel weak and tired and i don't prefer it. The reason people shoot for prami as opposed to caber is mostly the price. For many, me included prami just does not sit well. Caber has always given me a better overall sense of well being alongside a nice libido boost. Shit can make you fuck over and over again and keep going without breaks in between, one of my favorite sides.

hey brother... i was taught many years ago about trying to suspend dostinex and having it hold... it can be suspended but it will not hold and there is just no way around it... you would be hard pressed to get it to hold for even 30 days... its not worth it especially for what the fucking raws cost... i looked into this closely about 3-4 years ago and there is not one thing that i could indicate that would make it worth the time whatsoever...

hey brother... i was taught many years ago about trying to suspend dostinex and having it hold... it can be suspended but it will not hold and there is just no way around it... you would be hard pressed to get it to hold for even 30 days... its not worth it especially for what the fucking raws cost... i looked into this closely about 3-4 years ago and there is not one thing that i could indicate that would make it worth the time whatsoever...

With raws as pricey as they are that's an expensive misbatch if it doesn't go well.

With raws as pricey as they are that's an expensive misbatch if it doesn't go well.
it would be a huge loss brother... i would never even consider it on that one... if it were even semi possible then it would be worth it but its just not...

Oh I wouldn't consider making caber. Nearly impossible to dose accurately at 0.5-1.0 mg per cap. I thought about it but then decided it was far too risky a venture and that most people (myself included) would prefer something Like caber to be pharma.

Prami, your liquid prami in particular is a great tool. More effective and less expensive than caber hands down. Cabergoline is fine if you're prone to sides from Prami, however I think folks should give it a try before completely writing it off.

Hey Rick quick question,

I know the typical first cycle is test only at 10-12 weeks, but is running a 14 week cycle at 400 mg of test only safe for a first timer as well?

Hey Rick quick question,

I know the typical first cycle is test only at 10-12 weeks, but is running a 14 week cycle at 400 mg of test only safe for a first timer as well?

For a question like this you really need to start your own thread bud. It doesn't belong in here. But I will say that I recommend sticking to 12 weeks for the first time . No reason to go over that

I can tell you with absolute certainty LIQUID CABER IS POSSIBLE AND ALREADY MANUFACTURED BY MAJOR PHARMA COMPANIES.

With that said. It's requires Lightwave sensitive atmosphere and cryo systems. Very expensive. They make it in smaller batches due to the shorter shelf life. Typical application for the vet world.

That alone pretty much guarantees you won't get anythng remotely close to that from any of these RC companies selling it

BINGO.

Hello.. NY here. Was going to offer this. And I'll be dammed is possible, if your can afford the entire setup. The pump system alone is well over $100,000

Plus play like $3,000 A GRAM for raws. Lol
EXACTLY rendering it what we call fucking impossible! im sorry but if i have an extra 100k laying around, its not being spent on a machine needed to make caber LOLL....

Oh I wouldn't consider making caber. Nearly impossible to dose accurately at 0.5-1.0 mg per cap. I thought about it but then decided it was far too risky a venture and that most people (myself included) would prefer something Like caber to be pharma.
i knew you wouldn't even consider that.. i was going to message you about it but i realized you were far too smart for that... i wouldnt let you! LOL i know the kind of loss that would occur and it would hurt bad... like i said, your way too smart for that anyway so i was not even concerned...

Top Bottom