napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about using EQ

dburman9

Just wanted a to ask a quick question about EQ..

As it needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks, assuming 20 would be better. Could i run start running the EQ for 4 weeks prior to starting a 16 week cycle. The 16 week cycle will be Test E, Deca and EQ. I am currently cruising on test, 150mg a week. Is this something that would work or is it a stupid idea?

I know after watching all your videos you need people to send there stats for you to answer but not sure you needed them for this question if I’m wrong just let me know and ill post them..

Thanks!

Im lost here, why is he able to do that? Is it cause he's on 150 a week already? School me please.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

what do you mean... hes just frontloading eq... why would that be an issue? hes on test already so there's no problem

I wasn't saying there was an issue, I was just wondering why it was ok to start eq earlier. ok so what he's doing is called frontloading, I'm gonna read up on that.

I'm still new to multi compound stuff, just tryin to learn more

I wasn't saying there was an issue, I was just wondering why it was ok to start eq earlier. ok so what he's doing is called frontloading, I'm gonna read up on that.

I'm still new to multi compound stuff, just tryin to learn more

on trt you can frontload whatever you want... its just done since eq takes so long to actually kick and its completely fine when you are already on test

Top Bottom