napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Training

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hello everyone. what do you think about this. I know its the subject everyone seems to have own opinion. But...
I have come in to time in my life where i cant workout 5-6 days a week even 4 days a week pretty impossible.
What do you think about my approach to this:

Right now i do like this: 1 day training 2 days off. Training hole body , every body part 2 sets ( 2x6-10 heavy) . its like 2,5 x week every body part.
I have been using this since 1 st of january. Cutting since. so i cant talk about muscle building. But for now it seems to work well for preserving muscle.

I have read some study where you do people trained 3 times per week every day 1 set and other people trained 1 per week 3 sets. And people who did 3 times 1 set , build more muscle.

Im not saying its the absolute bet way , i do not think. but for 1 day training 2 days off seems optimal... or what do you think about this? every comment is appreciated.

Hello everyone. what do you think about this. I know its the subject everyone seems to have own opinion. But...
I have come in to time in my life where i cant workout 5-6 days a week even 4 days a week pretty impossible.

Right now i do like this: 1 day training 2 days off. Training hole body , every body part 2 sets ( 2x6-10 heavy) . its like 2,5 x week every body part.
I have been using this since 1 st of january. Cutting since. so i cant talk about muscle building. But for now it seems to work well for preserving muscle.

I have read some study where you do people trained 3 times per week every day 1 set and other people trained 1 per week 3 sets. And people who did 3 times 1 set , build more muscle.

Im not saying its the absolute bet way , i do not think. but for 1 day training 2 days off seems optimal... or what do you think about this? every comment is appreciated.
Sometimes life only allows you so much time so do what you can. If it were me i would go to doing two body parts per session amd try to do like 9 sets per body part. Everyone is different so listen to ur body and see how u respond and adjust accordingly

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

rick trains like this, ask him.. i dont like it personally at all but you can only do what you can... if you are asking me if i like it, not at all but like i said, you can only do what you can do...

There is a lot of merit to frequency training, hitting the same muscle two to 3 TIMES per week. If you limited on gym time or days you can train, it's probsbly your best option for continued progress versus a normal bodypart split. Also if you do progressive overload properly and use enough intensity you can actually make far more progress training this way than any other method. The thing to remember is since volume is so low, you need to have high intensity and train to failure or it's just not going to be enough for growth. It's not for everyone, but if you can bring it and push through mental barriers of failure and push your body to the limit, you can and will gain more this way than any way....i assure you. Training everything twice per week gives you 104 chances for growth per year compared to 52 with a bro split. There's a reason I trained this way for years. Doing a higher volume approach typical bro split is what most people do because it's easy, and most people don't have what it takes to train high intensity low volume. Mike mentzer and Dorian Yates trained high intensity low volume and were two of the biggest of their time.

Thanks for info Rick , that was my thought too. If i only go gym 2-3 times per week. And i allways train hard. Im more exausted than when i was on normal split. Its great to hear !

Go on play store! There are plenty of body weight apps that can fill in the gaps! Dumbells at home, too. So much time in each day and so much at our disposal, too! Who needs a gym 24/7! You can generate a pump any where - any time! You just need the right mentality and creativity :)

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom