napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Testosterone and Sarms

MikeXman

Hi guys,

I am curious if anyone can explain to me the following scenario.
If someone is taking a suppressive SARM like LGD for example, why is it that they are still able to build muscle. What I thought to be true was if you have low test muscle building will be harder. Is the LGD taking over the muscle building actions of testosterone or is something else the case?

Appreciate the knowledge

lgd is not highly suppressive whatsoever... its minimal at best and as its working, it clearly allows you to build muscle... the suppression begins to occur later in the cycle, which is why you run dga post ct to mitigate any sort of on cycle suppression... the recovery phase is when people tend to lose gains if they do not run the proper protocols.. the people that have problems, skimp on things and do not run things properly and then wonder why they dont achieve the results they want...

Hi guys,

I am curious if anyone can explain to me the following scenario.
If someone is taking a suppressive SARM like LGD for example, why is it that they are still able to build muscle. What I thought to be true was if you have low test muscle building will be harder. Is the LGD taking over the muscle building actions of testosterone or is something else the case?

Appreciate the knowledge

As Dylan explained, suppression is minimal and it doesn’t happen immediately like with steroids.. it happens later on during the cycle... sarms allow you to build muscle because they selectively stimulate androgen receptors, promoting muscle growth without all the side effects that steroids carry... LGD-4033 is my favourite sarm and I can guarantee it’s excellent for size brother

Top Bottom