napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about test flu

lo341

Hey Dylan hope everything is well I have a question about test E I have been making my own going on two years now in the beginning everything was good but for the last few months every time I do a shot I get the flu symptoms also the spot where I do my shop get hard as a rock and red all my equipment is brand new I do not reuse anything following the recipe step-by-step and still the same thing I recently just got back on first week and the same thing I was off for almost 2 months do you have any suggestions or have you ever heard anybody else have similar problem I really don’t know what else to do or almost forgot test E 250 looking forward to hear back from you brother thanks

Switch to Test Cyp and if you still have the same problem get a different source.

Occasionally I hear of some having PIP with Test E.

Yes they are trust worthy dealing with them for about two years now the only thing that i can think of this summer was pretty bad with all the heat waves & i took a vacation when i came back home my room were i keep my stuff was super hot i was gone for almost two weeks so when I went to make more the test E powder got like into a pasty form so that’s the only thing i can think off

Switch to Test Cyp and if you still have the same problem get a different source.

Exactly what i did i had some thank god for that did my shot Sunday today is Tuesday and I don’t feel any of those symptoms Dylan u the man thanks for all the information brother I really appreciate it ooh one thing I forgot to ask arimidex i just got some 1mg also took ur advice & did some blood work thank good everything good test levels came back 630 & i was off for almost two months my question is do I run arimidex every other day for my entire cycle ??

so you are making your own? well, thats an entirely different thing... i dont get into that
Personally i feel its more safer just because I don’t know how clean this labs are + way cheaper but again thanks brother really appreciate all ur help really enjoy ur YouTube channel looking forward to some more videos thanks

Top Bottom