napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about stopping a cycle

yolomotolife

So I was just about to start a deca and test cycle and during the middle of that cycle I will be having my wisdom teeth yanked out due to them being impacted since I skipped the dentist visits all throughout my younger years lol, and I was curious about if I started my cycle and couldnt eat good for 1 week of it should I just hold off and wait? Im 185 lbs and would like to bulk to 200 so my daily maintenance for calories is probably close to 2800 and eating up to 3500 might be a struggle during that week. Any input on how I should proceed based upon potential lack of overeating ability would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

So I was just about to start a deca and test cycle and during the middle of that cycle I will be having my wisdom teeth yanked out due to them being impacted since I skipped the dentist visits all throughout my younger years lol, and I was curious about if I started my cycle and couldnt eat good for 1 week of it should I just hold off and wait? Im 185 lbs and would like to bulk to 200 so my daily maintenance for calories is probably close to 2800 and eating up to 3500 might be a struggle during that week. Any input on how I should proceed based upon potential lack of overeating ability would be greatly appreciated.

It's really your call on that bro, but if you can't eat right for a week it can defnitely impact things. Alternatively you can do things like drink a little more shakes that week and add olive oil to the, to keep your intake up. I've used that tactic myself before in a pinch.

It's really your call on that bro, but if you can't eat right for a week it can defnitely impact things. Alternatively you can do things like drink a little more shakes that week and add olive oil to the, to keep your intake up. I've used that tactic myself before in a pinch.
Ok well thanks for the advice I guess ill probably just wait it out incase recovery is rough

One tooth probably no big deal but 4 I would wait until after surgery to start.

Hey Brother, just buy this is very affordable and will take care all your problems and concerns, just drink this and don't worry about it, you will be alright
3868e71748cb8726ae63275646e86cb2.jpg
7a62da501b93de3c93cd7cd7be71fb6e.jpg
534f54aba5a559ea1e2d2fef1e8b191d.jpg
7703ad0a6b8395d3cbfddc9b728c0810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That can be use as a meal replacement, I have used it before and look at the rating 9.5 out of 10, which it means that most people have gotten very good results out of that so don't worry about it, you'll be alright. Any other questions can pm me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom