napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Sarms for me.

arlondos

Dylan,

I hope you are doing well. Just a little bit about me. I am 6'1 around 180 pounds, 13% body fat. I am looking for a new cycle of sarms (12 weeks). Unfortunately I do not have the money to spend too much. However, I am willing to stack two different sarms together. My goal would be - Endurance, Strength, and cut some fat too. I do crossfit btw; I appreciate that youtube video about crossfitters. What would you recommend me for these goals? is 8 weeks enough? or should I do 12? Thank you very much.

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay cool Dylan, thanks a lot. I am gonna order S4 and GW. Any sides that I am going to experience? Am I going to experience more strength gains with S4 compared to RAD140?

Thanks again bro

Okay cool Dylan, thanks a lot. I am gonna order S4 and GW. Any sides that I am going to experience? Am I going to experience more strength gains with S4 compared to RAD140?

Thanks again bro
I personally think S4 is the strongest in terms of strength but Rad is right up there too, and adds mass gains.

S4 has the temporary yellow vision side but that should be your only possible side effect

I personally think S4 is the strongest in terms of strength but Rad is right up there too, and adds mass gains.

S4 has the temporary yellow vision side but that should be your only possible side effect

Thanks Rick for your quick answer. That yellow vision side effect is kinda scary; I heard it goes away once you stop S4. Do you recommend the 5 days on 2 off in order to control the yellow vision sides?

The 5 days on 2 days off is an old protocol that we don't recommend. I mean you can use it but its not necessary for most and will likely lead to a loss of overall gains. If you stick with 50mg split dose 25 am 25pm the tinting shouldn't even happen or should be very mild. It goes away too, once it happens you realize how little it actually matters. I wouldn't over think it too much.

I mean I did overthink it at first before I tried it. But you will be fine bro!

Thanks bro! How was your progress using S4? Strength gains? what about fat loss etc etc?. I did 12 weeks of RAD and GW and it really bumped all my numbers up, no side effects whatsoever, gained around 12 pounds and everybody was asking me what I was taking cause the gains were legit haha. I would like to gain more strength though.

EDIT: One last question. Did you experience any suppression? Low libido?

I was running S4 with some other sarms and mk677 as well. The S4 muscle hardening and vascularity was more noticeable than anything. It was significantly better when I added S4. But I can't say anything about strength because I had so many other sarms stacked with it it's hard to tell. It's a great compound though, I like all the sarms =)

I got a bit of suppression running mk2866/S4/LGD all at once but nothing terribly noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool bro. I am planning on running S4 and GW for 12 weeks. Followed by a Mini-PCT. I am still scared about the vision sides lol. Did you keep most of your gains after the cycle? It would be awesome to keep the strength gains.

Thanks Vildail.

sarms have a VERY high affinity for keepable gains because they are minimal on the side effects and rather easy to recover from...s4 is fucking sweet... make sure to follow my dosing protocol... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

Cool. I have decided I am going to run S4 and GW for 12 weeks. 50mg E/D of S4 (splitting doses) and 20mg of GW (30 mins before workout)

Dylan- If in the future I decide to run GW and Stenabolic. What would be the recommended dose? Do you recommend stacking those two together? Which sides should I expect from those two? Mini PCT needed?

Thanks a lot bro.

no sides from either and no pct if you just run these two... both are non suppressive...

16 weeks of each...

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Hey Dylan. Hope you're doing well bro. For some reason (first time this happens) I ordered a week ago and I haven't heard back from Sarmsx. My order is on (hold) and I guess the next step is to fill out the chargeback form but they haven't send it to me or anything. I have sent 2 email but no response back. My emails might be ending up in their spam emails. I was wondering if you could help me out. Order number: 36898.

Thanks a lot bro, I am just worried because the process is usually extremely fast.

Hey Dylan. Hope you're doing well bro. For some reason (first time this happens) I ordered a week ago and I haven't heard back from Sarmsx. My order is on (hold) and I guess the next step is to fill out the chargeback form but they haven't send it to me or anything. I have sent 2 email but no response back. My emails might be ending up in their spam emails. I was wondering if you could help me out. Order number: 36898.

Thanks a lot bro, I am just worried because the process is usually extremely fast.
i am getting in touch with them for you today bro... dont worry, it is likely getting marked as spam so i will have them contact you direct...

i am getting in touch with them for you today bro... dont worry, it is likely getting marked as spam so i will have them contact you direct...

Bro, for some reason they are taking forever. I sent them the chargeback information and I got an email saying (Thanks, we will process your info). And since then no answer. I have sent two emails already with no response. I ordered the 26th from last month.

This is something completely new. sarmsX is QUALITY on customer service and shipping. I say this because I have ordered from them before, as well as many friends and its literally SUPER fast. That's why I am worried about my order bro. Order Number: 36898. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks bro.

Bro, for some reason they are taking forever. I sent them the chargeback information and I got an email saying (Thanks, we will process your info). And since then no answer. I have sent two emails already with no response. I ordered the 26th from last month.

This is something completely new. sarmsX is QUALITY on customer service and shipping. I say this because I have ordered from them before, as well as many friends and its literally SUPER fast. That's why I am worried about my order bro. Order Number: 36898. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks bro.

Trust me bro.. If Dylan says he's takin care it considered it handled. They will get squared away no doubt about it.

Trust me bro.. If Dylan says he's takin care it considered it handled. They will get squared away no doubt about it.

I know bro, I trust sarmsx; they've always been quality with me and the people I know. I am just worried that's been a couple of weeks and I haven't heard from them.

i will personally handle this for you bro... be expecting an email soon... i will attempt to get in touch with them now...

Top Bottom