napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about SARMs

KasonB_40

Hey guys, this might be a stupid question, but I would rather be curious than ignore it. Anyways, I was taking my SARMs (specifically S-4 and MK-2866). I noticed at the bottom of the SARMs are a crystal/rock like substance. I'm wondering if that's normal? Also, should I stir or shake the SARMs before I take them to try and mix up the substance? Thanks to all who help. Sorry if this is a dumb question!

I wouldn't shake it, try to roll the bottle between your 2 hands to get dissolved

Hey guys, this might be a stupid question, but I would rather be curious than ignore it. Anyways, I was taking my SARMs (specifically S-4 and MK-2866). I noticed at the bottom of the SARMs are a crystal/rock like substance. I'm wondering if that's normal? Also, should I stir or shake the SARMs before I take them to try and mix up the substance? Thanks to all who help. Sorry if this is a dumb question!

you need to shake well before each use... that will fix the problem immediately..

It's perfectly normal to have some settling in the bottom of the bottle. That's why you always shake before every dose to redistribute it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

wow I didn't know that you shake them myself haha, learn something new everyday :p

Top Bottom