napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question About Sarms

baturnav

I am 20 years old 16% body fat it is usually 13-12% but I got fat and I lost a lot of muscle.I have started working out a month ago again after a year break. I want to cut and get bigger at the same time. Is this possible? if so please just give me the right stacks and write down how to use them clearly( early in the morning or 5 pm or something)

I lift, Monday,Wed,friday,

6 am- wake up
7 am- breakfast
8 am gym
9 am gym
9.20 am- I make a shake that is around 700 cal( oat meal,banana,peanut butter(non sugar),1 scoop protein...)
10 am study
11am lunch
12 pm school
13 pm school
13.30 great snack (walnuts,almonds stuff)
5-6 pm dinner
9 pm going to bed

I do hit cardio on saturday 40 min.

No alcohol, non smoker, currently 84 kg and 186 cm tall. I have a small problem with my hair(I may be bald in the future because my father was bald) so please do not advice something that can act on my hair.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments and please please be clear and state them as I do like 3 pm use this or 2 pm this because I have no idea about what kind of pct I should do and when to do it...

Thank you very much !

s4 and lgd is going to be perfect for you... watch my video on this stack first... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

let me know if you have any further questions

1)I am confused with clomid. So I am going to start PCT just right after the day I have done with my cycle, for example sunday I am done with cycle and it would be the last day of 12 weeks then the beginning of the 13 week which is monday I am starting right ? No break between PCT and my sarms cycle.

2)How am I going to use clomid and GW ? Do I need to take them in the AM ? Can I take them all in once or I should wait like an hour between clomid and GW?

1) yes your pct starts the day after your cycle ends

2) you are fine to take the, at the same time if you need to. Clomid doesn't really matter when you take it. GW is 30 minutes preworkout

1)I am confused with clomid. So I am going to start PCT just right after the day I have done with my cycle, for example sunday I am done with cycle and it would be the last day of 12 weeks then the beginning of the 13 week which is monday I am starting right ? No break between PCT and my sarms cycle.

2)How am I going to use clomid and GW ? Do I need to take them in the AM ? Can I take them all in once or I should wait like an hour between clomid and GW?

1. yes, you are correct.. pct starts the day after your last dose...

2. you can take them anytime of day... just keep them consistent 24 hours apart each day...

Sir if we do not care the hair, what would you suggest for me? I want to do it in a right way. I am looking for something 12 weeks. Or you could say the stack above is really enough for my age and level.

I'd start with the sarms triple stack. It's extremely well rounded and popular, and perfect for your goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

What about the days I am resting. What am I going to do? I am going to stop using them or just cardarine? I want to do everything right sir because I am going to share my results in this forum.

What about the days I am resting. What am I going to do? I am going to stop using them or just cardarine? I want to do everything right sir because I am going to share my results in this forum.
Everything is dosed daily, including the cardarine regardless of whether you work out or not. On days you don't workout jist tale your cardarine the same time you normally would if working out

At 20, you really shouldnt even need sarms. Diet and training, as you have nature on your side.

Honestly, SARMS are just being lazy at that age.

At 20, you really shouldnt even need sarms. Diet and training, as you have nature on your side.

Honestly, SARMS are just being lazy at that age.

Sir, you cannot even show me 1 person who does not use juice in the gym. Everything is competitive at the present. If we were talking about beginning 2000's yeah maybe my current body could be enough. I have tried so many different things as diet and training. I have experienced 1 thing. If you want 6 packs then you are going to be 65 kilogram guy with small arms. Other than that 84-85-90 kg guy with big shoulders will be without 6 packs. By the way, even connor murphy is considered natty in our world. So I do not think that I am lazy. I am just having the trend in my gym.

So if everyone worked out in the gym with a sheepskin on and said baaah, you'd follow that trend too?

The worst excuse in the book to take anything, besides "hard gainer", is "everyone else is doing it".

At 20 you arent even near your genetic potential yet, and taking anything is just a shortcut to it. SARMS and/or Juice is for when you've achieved that genetic potential, and need help to get past it.

But hey, you know it all, have at it.

So if everyone worked out in the gym with a sheepskin on and said baaah, you'd follow that trend too?

The worst excuse in the book to take anything, besides "hard gainer", is "everyone else is doing it".

At 20 you arent even near your genetic potential yet, and taking anything is just a shortcut to it. SARMS and/or Juice is for when you've achieved that genetic potential, and need help to get past it.

But hey, you know it all, have at it.

You are right sir, but I do not want be asked when I am going back to gym by my friends because I cannot get the same shape as I was 18.

Hey how long it takes that Ostarine is not showing in doping test? Is 1 month okay or should I stop 2 or 3 months before test?

Hey how long it takes that Ostarine is not showing in doping test? Is 1 month okay or should I stop 2 or 3 months before test?

Nobody knows a solid answer on that bro. Use at your own risk. And for future reference do not hijack other people's threads. Start your own

s4 and lgd is going to be perfect for you... watch my video on this stack first... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1) Is Gw-501516 is cardarine ? I could not find it on the website sir.
2) is Tongat ali necessery to buy ?
3)

Sir, you cannot even show me 1 person who does not use juice in the gym. Everything is competitive at the present. If we were talking about beginning 2000's yeah maybe my current body could be enough. I have tried so many different things as diet and training. I have experienced 1 thing. If you want 6 packs then you are going to be 65 kilogram guy with small arms. Other than that 84-85-90 kg guy with big shoulders will be without 6 packs. By the way, even connor murphy is considered natty in our world. So I do not think that I am lazy. I am just having the trend in my gym.
thats absolutely absurd... just absurd dude... for you to say everyone in the gym uses juice... that is the biggest line of shit ive every heard brother...

Top Bottom