napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about sarm cycle

neudorf

So I’m planning on running a 677 and 2866 cycle and wanting to get bloods done. However I was just sick and got a steroid shot 4 days ago and a Dr prescribed Z-Pack antibiotics which I finished the final pill for today. Would this affect my blood work? How long would I need to wait before getting blood work if it does so that it’s out of my system? also is there any foods I need to avoid or precautions to take? Was told 677 can mess with your insulin levels

what are you asking about in terms of being out of your system? the sarms or the prescription?

The prescription. I wanna get pre cycle bloods so not sure if the antibiotics would affect any of the results. And was also curious if you recommend being a specific age before starting? I’m 20yo and was planning on running an osta cycle and 677 or even just 677 have a shoulder and knee injury and I’m hoping it might help somewhat and add some muscle in the process. But I’ve heard mixed reviews about age and also about 677 not being worth it

Top Bottom