napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about running proper PCT

chesterpush

Hi Dylan I first wanted to thank you for all your content you put out it really helps. I basically have a question about what order I would run my pct in. I'm running a 12 week cycle of 500mg sustanon and 400mg Masteron a week. For my PCT I have Clomid, Nolvadex, MK2866, GW501516, and Exemestane. My question is do I wait 2 weeks after my last injection to run all of this or do I start running my sarms right after my last injection and then run the clomid/nolva 2 weeks later? If you could give me the best order to do it all in that would be much appreciated. Thanks alot!

you can start gw 2 weeks early if you want, otherwise, you start your pct 2 weeks after your last injection...

Your Exemestane will keep running the same as when you are in cycle right through pct at 12.5mg EOD, so keep that in mind

A new question has come to my attention if you wouldn't mind answering Dylan. I really want to get the most out of my sarms and have been really curious if it's okay to continue to run my ostarine and cardarine longer than 4 weeks and just drop the Nolva, clomid, and aromasin after my 4 week pct?

yes, you can do that... why dont you tell me your goals and i'll set you up a sarms bridge to run after you complete pct...

Well I am currently 5'11 at 187lbs pretty lean still have a little fat to lose. I haven't gotten there gains I would have like to have gotten off this cycle because I haven't been able to workout a whole lot but I'm trying to reach 195-200lbs of lean muscle. So from here on out I just want to recomp to that if I can. I wanna run a good bridge after my pct and then run a 10 week cycle of test/winstrol to hopefully get to where I want to be

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i gave you the layout bro... i dont understand... if you could or should use s4 in pct i would have it there... please, follow the protocol

Top Bottom