domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Question about red blood cell count

Question about red blood cell count

First off I know the importance of donating blood and that donating will bring the count down. Is it not beneficial to have a slightly elevated RBC count while on? Reference range is 4.14-5.80. Blood pressure is good and the rest of the blood panel is in range (besides test) which is elevated. Is 6.03 RBC count too high? I feel great and my endurance is fantastic. Is there a specific number that when reached donation is necessary?

My doc told me I was lucky to have high RBC because it was like free and easy doping. He was actually jealous.

No idea on numbers, an increase in rbc can certainly help give you a better pump in the gym and increase endurance but i wouldn't consider that beneficial over your health. I would highly recommend donating if your running things like adrol, Eq, all aas can increase rbc but those two majorly...its good safe practice to donate.

I certainly wouldn’t ignore it. High RBC, if ignored, could lead to other health related issues like clotting, etc.

i wouldnt ignore this either... you dont want it to get out of hand and anytime anything is elevated, you should trying to get it closer to the proper range...

You don't ever want your RBC count getting too high. It thickens your blood and your chance of heart attack and stroke goes up substantially. Not a risk worth taking. Even though mine is always within ramge I still give blood every 8 weeks like clockwork. Health and longevity first and foremost

I appreciate the responses guys. I would never ignore this. I would like to keep the advantage of a slighter higher count while on cycle only. I was just wondering how high is too high. Guess I will just donate to keep it in the normal range and keep it simple. I just feel really good right now. Dylan I wanted to just give you some feedback on Organ ST. My blood pressure is great when taking this product. Doctor was very happy.

awesome brother! thats what i like to hear!! thanks for the update!

High RBC will make your blood thicker, and overload your kidneys among other things. Donate blood every 2 months and this will not be, at all an issue for you from now on