napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about RAD-140

Sylvan9595

Hello Im new here and have a question. Im in the 5th week of the perfect pct protocol after my cutting cycle. How long do I have to wait after my pct to start using Rad-140 with cardarine?? Can I use it Right after or not???

Hello Im new here and have a question. Im in the 5th week of the perfect pct protocol after my cutting cycle. How long do I have to wait after my pct to start using Rad-140 with cardarine?? Can I use it Right after or not???

if you mean your running a steroid cycle and now in pct, then you can start sarms immediately upon completion of your pct bro... what are your stats and goals??? age/height/weight/body fat?

Im 22 years old,1,87cm, 92 kg and around 13-15% bodyfat. I know Im to young for steroids and I dont wanna mess with them in the future anymore, after I expirienced that I can use sarms and get similar results. My main goal is to complete me my pct and start a super clean bulking cycle. This time without steroids, sarms only. I dont wanna hit the olympia stage. So I thought why mess with steroids anymore if you can use much safer alternatives like sarms.My main focus now is my diet, cardio and training that has improved alot over the years. I count all my macros and almost never cheat on my diet anymore and the results are great.

Im 22 years old,1,87cm, 92 kg and around 13-15% bodyfat. I know Im to young for steroids and I dont wanna mess with them in the future anymore, after I expirienced that I can use sarms and get similar results. My main goal is to complete me my pct and start a super clean bulking cycle. This time without steroids, sarms only. I dont wanna hit the olympia stage. So I thought why mess with steroids anymore if you can use much safer alternatives like sarms.My main focus now is my diet, cardio and training that has improved alot over the years. I count all my macros and almost never cheat on my diet anymore and the results are great.

its good to hear you have your head on straight bro... i love that... here's the cycle i recommend.. you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a great protocol, and here is another one that I think would suit your goals great for lean bulking

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

How would running RAD 140 10mg/day compared to 20mg be? Just realized I've been accidentally running only 10mg.

definitely not as strong... 30 mg is the best dose so from the math you can see 10 mg is extremely low

Ok I will up to 20mg juat unfortunate because most the sarms will last a month per bottle. One bottle of RAD @ 20mg will go half the distance :/

Ok I will up to 20mg juat unfortunate because most the sarms will last a month per bottle. One bottle of RAD @ 20mg will go half the distance :/

thats because of the cost of raws... it was the same for gw when it first came out and was like that for quite some time before it changed to 20 MG/ML... gw used to ALWAYS be 10 MG/ML and it finally dropped in price a few years ago... we are very very lucky because many companies fake their RAD because of cost... sarmsx has 100% RAD... that's why you see such good feedback on it compared to other places having mediocre because they sell a mediocre product... when you get the real form, it has huge benefits and is extremely versatile... bump to 20 and you will see the difference...

Thanks Dylan, I have loved SarmsX since I tried them and by no means do I target them for the reason why it won't stretch the same lol I will report back after a few weeks at 20mg

Thanks Dylan, I have loved SarmsX since I tried them and by no means do I target them for the reason why it won't stretch the same lol I will report back after a few weeks at 20mg

excellent brother... im always here if you need me... your going to love bumping it to 20 mg...

Top Bottom