napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question about PCT

kimmy6

Hi Dylan and iSarms community,

I have 2 questions regarding my upcoming PCT. Right now I'm on test E 350 mg / week for 12 weeks.
1- Re aromasin: do you wait 2 weeks after the last week on cycle and then you resume the aromasin 12.5mg EOD for PCT period or do you use without interruption after the cycle ends?
2- regarding Nolva and clomid: I thought you needed to wait 2 weeks after your last week on cycle to get all test out and then only you would start PCT period with nolva and clomid but on some PCT recommendations you gave on other threads, my understanding is that you start with nolva and clomid immediately after the last week on cycle...? did I misread you?

Many thanks for your help :)
Kimmy

Last edited:
What’s up Kimmy, first pct is the most important part of the cycle and glad your asking questions to make sure you fully understand.
1) aromasin should be continued through the two weeks that your waiting for test to clear. You do not want to experience estrogen rebound.
2) I don’t know what you read but the time you wait to start pct is determined by the ester used during cycle. The short esters (proprionate and acetate) clear a lot sooner then the long esters (cypionate enenathate).

Thanks a lot :)
Super helpful.

Since I am using test Enanthate, should I then wait for the 2 weeks before starting PCT?

Kimmy

What’s up Kimmy, first pct is the most important part of the cycle and glad your asking questions to make sure you fully understand.
1) aromasin should be continued through the two weeks that your waiting for test to clear. You do not want to experience estrogen rebound.
2) I don’t know what you read but the time you wait to start pct is determined by the ester used during cycle. The short esters (proprionate and acetate) clear a lot sooner then the long esters (cypionate enenathate).

Thanks Carmel cowboy :)

I plan to use the “perfect PCT” recipe from the evolutionary.org thread like a good little soldier, exactly as described.
Is it ok?

Your welcome brother! I am not familiar with the perfect pct from evo so if you can post what your plan is everyone can make sure your covered!

Hi Dylan and iSarms community,

I have 2 questions regarding my upcoming PCT. Right now I'm on test E 350 mg / week for 12 weeks.
1- Re aromasin: do you wait 2 weeks after the last week on cycle and then you resume the aromasin 12.5mg EOD for PCT period or do you use without interruption after the cycle ends?
2- regarding Nolva and clomid: I thought you needed to wait 2 weeks after your last week on cycle to get all test out and then only you would start PCT period with nolva and clomid but on some PCT recommendations you gave on other threads, my understanding is that you start with nolva and clomid immediately after the last week on cycle...? did I misread you?

Many thanks for your help :)
Kimmy

With the cycle you are running, you want to start pct two weeks after last injection. Keep aromasin going the whole time after your cycle right through Pct. this is the pct you should be running

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan & team, in the PCT scenario you recommend would I need to run HCG for 4 weeks before PCT starts? I'd like to avoid them if possible but would like your opinion.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
Hi Dylan & team, in the PCT scenario you recommend would I need to run HCG for 4 weeks before PCT starts? I'd like to avoid them if possible but would like your opinion.

There is actually a better safer alternative to HCG that we recommend. Post CT by dga nutrition is what we recommend. Run it the last two weeks of your cycle, and then another additional two weeks while esters are clearing before pct starts. Here is a link to it

https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Hi Rick,
Just to be clear if doing a 12 week test enth only cycle aromasin should be ran from day one all the way through week 20 of pct @ 12.5 oed? Also if i wanted to throw in a generic test booster when should that start as part of pct?

Hi Rick,
Just to be clear if doing a 12 week test enth only cycle aromasin should be ran from day one all the way through week 20 of pct @ 12.5 oed? Also if i wanted to throw in a generic test booster when should that start as part of pct?

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

here's the full layout... i cannot make this any easier to follow and understand

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan. Only reason why i asked is i had thought in one of your videos that you mentioned that aromasin should be ran even through pct. Sounds like the correct way to run is only up until your start pct.

Thanks Dylan. Only reason why i asked is i had thought in one of your videos that you mentioned that aromasin should be ran even through pct. Sounds like the correct way to run is only up until your start pct.
apparently you didnt read my post because it clearly shows aromasin being used in pct?? are you even reading it?

Not sure how you made that clear. My question asked if you run aromasin through through start of cycle all the eay through week 20 of pct. You responded...
pct 15-20
I dont see anywhere where you state run aromasin with pct weeks 15-20. Thats why i asked.

there s a clear explanation on why the pct is structured the way it is and right below it then shows the entire layout...

Top Bottom