napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Osta from SARMSX

Got some questions:

1. Why is each Osta bottle given at 50mg per ml when the suggested dosage is 25mg per day? Doesn't this mean each bottle lasts you twice as long as the other SARMS?
2. For maximum muscle gain, should I buy Osta or LGD? LGD is said to be stronger, but I get twice as much with Osta, so what would add up to more muscle - 1 month on LGD or 2 months on Osta?

1.. yes, is that a problem? you get more for your money? i dont get why thats an issue to you?

2. 1 month on lgd is pointless... that doesn't even make sense.... lgd adds more size than any sarm but mk can hold its own in that department as well...

mk has been around longer than any sarm on the market so its priced lower and thats why you are able to get it dosed that way

1.. yes, is that a problem? you get more for your money? i dont get why thats an issue to you?

2. 1 month on lgd is pointless... that doesn't even make sense.... lgd adds more size than any sarm but mk can hold its own in that department as well...

mk has been around longer than any sarm on the market so its priced lower and thats why you are able to get it dosed that way
Lol this made me laugh..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

yes, likely 2 cycles of mk2866 bro... sorry but the way you came across had me wondering! i was like wtf? LOL

Top Bottom